This listing is for one TRANSFER only.
Transform your favorite t-shirt, tote bag or fabric surface with a DIY rhinestone transfer and household iron.
• Transfer Size is approximately 9" X 5"
• Transfers come with application instructions. All you need is a household iron.
Design and colors may vary slightly.
Instructions to Apply Your Iron On Rhinestone Transfer
1. Always iron on a hard, flat surface (not a padded ironing board).
2. Preheat iron on the medium or cotton setting. NO STEAM!
3. Remove backing and check design to make sure that the elements have not shifted during shipment. If any stones have shifted out of place, put them back in place using tweezers.
4. Place the sticky-side of the transfer paper down onto fabric.
5. Place the Teflon sheet or cotton pressing cloth (pillow case will work) over top of the design.
6. Iron directly on top of the pressing cloth/Teflon sheet for a minimum of 45-60 seconds. Heavier fabrics such as denim might need more time and light fabrics like silk will need less time. DO NOT MOVE THE IRON AROUND AS STONES MAY SHIFT. Press with the iron facing side to side then up and down to completely cover the surface.
7. Allow to cool until warm and then slowly remove the transfer paper. If your elements are not sticking to your garment, place transfer paper back down and re-apply heat.
8. After the transfer paper is removed, turn the garment inside-out, place a pressing cloth or piece of cardboard inside the garment, place a pressing cloth/Teflon sheet over design and re-press garment for about 15 seconds with 5 seconds of pressure. This will draw the glue into the fabric of the garment
Best Care: Wash inside out and air dry. The heat of the dryer can heat up the glue causing the stones to detach from shirt.
Due to the variance of fabric, application methods, irons, and other circumstances beyond our control, the purchaser assumes all risks associated with the use of the transfer. Be sure to check your garments ironing instructions prior to using.