Create amazing pallet, wood, and canvas signs, even t-shirts at home with a custom vinyl stencil from Nicole Kate Creations! The stencil is made to your exact specifications. You choose the size and quote/image! Find something that you love on Pinterest? I can recreate it for you! These single use vinyl stencils are so easy to use! Simply apply the stencil firmly to your surface, remove the top layer of transfer tape, paint, let the paint dry, remove the stencil, and you're done! See photos for samples of projects completed with NKC stencils (wooden sign, t-shirt front, and t-shirt backs)! The stencil will come in one piece. No need to worry about spacing!
Not into pallet signs? Let tour imagination soar with the different projects you can complete with a custom vinyl stencil! These also make great spray paint stencils.
I work closely with my customers to design the perfect stencil for them. You can choose to have me design the stencil, or you can send me a PNG file of the image you want cut. (See below for more information on ordering.)
1. Purchase the listing in the size you'd like your total text to be in. If you order a 12 x 24" stencil, the text would fit within a 12 x 24" space. You can choose if you want your decal vertical or horizontal (12 H x 24" W or 12" W x 24" H) *If you'd like a different dimension than the variations given? Message me for proving.
* IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PNG FILE OF THE STENCIL YOU'D LIKE CUT, YOU MUST PURCHASE THE "DESIGN FEE- DESIGN MY STENCIL" LISTING TOO ($10).
2. Add the item(s) to your cart.
3. In the message to seller at check out, include the following information: -Specify if you'd like it horizontal or vertical (if applicable). -Be sure to attach your PNG file if you have one OR if I'm designing/recreating an image (must purchase the "DESIGN FEE" listing in this case) include your quote in the 'note to seller' (If you'd like text, go to www.dafont.com and choose one or two free fonts that you'd like the decal to be in. Make sure the fonts are not too thin or too detailed, or we may not be able to cut it in that font.) -Let me know which words you'd like accented (bigger) if any, and any other specifications you need fulfilled to make your stencil perfect.
4. Once I receive all these details, I will create a proof of your stencil for you to approve. A proof is sent within 1-3 business days.
5. Once you approve, I will cut and ship your stencil.
What is included... - 1 Custom Vinyl Stencil - Separate sheet of Clear Transfer Tape (contact paper) for application to your project surface - Instructions for Installation
FAQ: Can you work with something I designed or a logo I have? Yes! As long as you have a vector file (a PNG or SVG)I can make a stencil from it. In some instances we can work from a flat, one color high resolution JPEG file but please contact us first if all you have is a JPEG. When you check out, just let us know you have a file to send, and send it to our email address that is provided to you when you purchase the decal.
Can you make Disney decals or Sports Team stencils? No, I will not infringe on any copyrights.
When it comes to quotes, what quotes can you legally reproduce? Stencils cannot be created from copyrighted material such as books or lyrics. If it is something an author or celebrity, etc. said, we can make stencils from that though. We can also make stencils from songs, books or poems that are now in the public domain (usually 100 years after an author's death).
Please note that the rates shown are for standard shipping only. If you would like tracked or expedited delivery, please message us before placing the order and we will give you the exact shipping amount.
We take payments through Paypal and accept credit card payments directly through Etsy as well. Please remember that production of your orders will not start until we have received your payments.