The pokemon(s) will be randomly selected and you won't know what you get til you get it; but I can tell you that no popular one(s) will be selected.
You can not select what pokemon you want; it's random ... However I have given you 3 choices:
*No Preference: You don't care what you get; you just want some (may / may not include doubles).
*Mixed / Sellers Choice: I will select them; you can give me a hint of what you want like grass, flying, fire, rock; but there is no guarantee that those will appear in your package; it's still random. (DON'T give me the names; I will NOT include them like that). Remember its a surprise!!!
*Doubles = Yes Please: Mixed selection with duplicates of 2 or 3 each of 1 type.
These pokemon as of right now are just figurines and no screws of any sort have been attached nor will be attached. If you are interested in pokemon that already have screws in them where you can attached to many places like keys, phones, bags, etc please check out my store under pokemon category and you will find plenty there to select from.
Orders have different processing time, depending on what you buy. You can find this information in the shipping tab and sometimes in the description. Some orders (usually big ones) will need a tad more time. If you are in a rush I highly recommend paying for Priority Mail. Once it's ready it will ship out.
USA: I will ship all orders First Class Mail which usually takes 3-5 days to arrive after payment has been cleared and I locate/make the item.
USA: If you need you item quicker, I also offer Priority Mail which usually takes 2-3 days but it will cost more.
I do not offer overnight / express shipping; I just don't move that fast (it takes time to make an order).
USA Insurance and or Signature Confirmation: Add an extra layer of protection for your package here:
I can not be held responsible for tracking that is not uploading, lost or stolen packages. If you buy the extra protection then there is hope for your lost or stolen package. If not, once it leaves my hands there is nothing that I can do to help you. The post office requires insurance if your package is lost and you want them to help you. 99% of the time I make sure that they scan it when I drop it off, plus I add a please scan sticker on the package.
P.S. I don't get many complaints about this but during the holidays late shoppers are in a rush, the post offices have more packages and move slower, things just happen so I took it upon myself to offer these 2 options for those who want extra protection.
I am no longer taking international orders except for Canada for the time being. There are too many demands that I just don't believe in. Sorry!
International buyers your package will take time to arrive. Usually 10 business days up to 30. Some have received it faster. I can not control shipping when it leaves my hands.
All sales are final unless I made a mistake. 98% of the time the item pictures are exactly what you are getting plus the option you select. The other 2% goes for an anime charm or figurine is relisted but I didn't take a new picture for it. So it's always good to see pictures of them item (click on it if you need up close zoom).
I'm new to the whole all other payments except for Paypal. So, I am hoping not to have to cancel any payment for those due to any reason you might have (lack of funds, child purchased, etc).
Returns & exchanges
No returns accepted.
All sales are final unless I made a mistake.
Custom orders welcomed. Ask me what you like from different auctions and I will tell you if I have the supplies to make it for you. I don't make the charms / figurines themselves, but can add them to a wide range of accessories.