This is a digital file
A necklace perfect for a masquerade ball, or when you want to make a statement.
This pattern contains 9 pages of instructions in pdf with full-color illustrations to guide you along. This design will definitely provide a challenge, so I encourage you to be very comfortable with tubular herringbone, 4 count.
Skill level: Intermediate - Advanced
Prerequisites: Tubular Herringbone.
- 11/0 Seed beads, 40 grams, Toho #711
- 13 6mm crystal bicones, Swarovski, Jet Hematite bicones, 6mm
- 14 6mm x 10mm teardrop crystal or glass beads, top drilled, Jet Black
- 30 yards of 4lb Fireline
- Size 12 beading needle
With the purchase of this pattern you agree to the following:
* You are allowed to sell or gift any hand crafted work made from this pattern.
* You may not resell, share, copy, distribute or give away copies of this pattern.
* You may not use this pattern to teach a class, whether profit or non profit.
* You may not take credit or ownership in anyway for this pattern, including any variations or modifications made to it.
If you have any questions feel free to email me.
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
All sales are final, and refunds are not available. However if you lose your piece(s) or they get damaged please contact me, I might be able to work something out with you for a fee so don't hesitate to let me know.
If you have something in mind for a custom order feel free to let me know. I normally don't charge for custom orders up front unless it is something I have made before. Once I make the piece and you like it you are then free to purchase. But if not I can resell it so it's okay :)