* Has iron on transfers for 20 stitches and 25 designs
* Includes information on the beginnings of crewel embroidery work, tools of the trade, getting started, learning the stitches, working borders, blocking, and finishing.
* Stitches included are: outline, split stitch, chain stitch, daisy stitch, straight stitch, padded satin stitch, long and short stitches, buttonhole stitch, fish bone stitch, coral stitch, couching, cross stitch, laid work french knot, fly stitch, turkey stitch and herringbone stitch.
* Iron on transfer designs included are: Jacobean Flowers, Butterflies, Cherries, Clover, Ladybug, Leafs, Bee, Snail, Flowers, Spray of Berries, Violets, Strawberries, Flower Spray, Acorns, Heart, Bird, Thistle, and Mushroom.
* Includes instructions for making a tote bag, or wall hanging