Small Azurite Sphere, Azurite Ball, ø 11mm, stunning blue crystal, rare, reasonable quality, blue crystals, naturally, undyed, wire wrapping
Night blue Azurite Sphere from Russia.
Dark blue Azurite in its natural ball shape, is a perfect stone for mediation. Azurite is used while zen Meditation, to open the Third Eye. Azurite, Stone of Heaven. Opens your heart for angels and their help. It should help to experience visions and it is used by reiki masters and crystal healers as well.
Also you can make a gift to someone special, Azurite is a symbol for loyalty.
This perfect azurite stone sphere is found in Russia.
Also you can make a gift to someone special, Azurite is a symbol for loyalty. This Azurite is the right size to make a pendant wire wrapped.
A very special gift for mineral collectors and stone lovers.
Size: approx. 0.5'' inches, approx. ø 11mm
Weight: approx. 2.2g
Shape: naturally sphere, ball
Origin: Russia, Rubtsovskiy Mine, Altaiskiy krai
Please let me know, if you have further questions, I have more azurites in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/HappyMinerals/search?search_query=azurite&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Terms & conditions
I. Standard business terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts which you conclude with us as a supplier (Kristallgarten Gbr) via the etsy Internet platform. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products.
(2) If we set up an item vis-a-vis etsy, the activation of the supply-side domain at etsy encompasses the binding offer associated with the conclusion of a purchase contract under the conditions specified on the page associated with the item in question.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The products intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". You can select the "shopping cart" using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time. After selecting the payment method and selecting "proceed to checkout" or "pay with PayPal", personal information and payment data is entered. Finally, all of the order data is shown again on the order summary page.
If you use an upfront payment system (e.g. Paypal or Sofortüberweisung), you will initially be transferred to the website of the payment system provider. Finally, you will be routed back to Etsy on the order summary page.
Before submitting the order, you have the ability once more to review or change any information on the order summary page (you may also use the "back" button on the Internet browser), or to cancel the purchase.
By clicking the appropriate button to submit the order, you declare acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by which the purchase agreement takes place.
(4) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Individually-designed products
(1) You are to use the on-line ordering system to provide us with the respective details, texts or files that are necessary for the customised designing of the products in question. This can also be done via e-mail, in which case it must be done in a prompt manner after the contract has been concluded. Any potential specifications issued by the supplier regarding file formats are to be borne in mind.
(2) You are obligated to ensure that you do not transfer data whose contents violate the rights of external parties (especially copyrights, rights to names and trademark rights) or break existing laws. You explicitly free us from any and all claims related to this matter that may be raised by external parties. This also applies to the costs associated with any legal representation that may become necessary in this regard.
(3) We do not check the transferred data for textual accuracy. In this respect, we assume no liability for errors.
(4) Insofar as such a provision is specified in the product description, you shall receive a correction template from us, which you should check in a prompt manner. If you approve of the design, you are to approve the correction template for execution through a counter-signature in text format (e.g. e-mail).
Tasks related to the creation of the product in question are not carried out without your approval.
You are responsible for checking the correction template for accuracy and completeness and bringing any potential errors to our attention. We assume no liability for unqueried errors.
(5) Insofar as we create texts, images, graphics and designs for you within the framework of the customised designing process, the said items are subject to copyright law.
Individual parts or complete contents may not be utilised, reproduced or modified unless we have explicitly authorised such a course of action.
Unless otherwise agreed upon, we assign to you a temporally unrestricted right to use the copyright-protected items that have been created for you. You are explicitly prohibited from making the protected items or parts thereof privately or commercially available to external parties in any manner whatsoever.
The transfer of the right of use is subject to the suspensive condition of full payment of the agreed-upon purchase price.
§ 4 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
§ 5 Liability
(1) We also provide unlimited liability for damage caused due to the violation of life, limb or health. Furthermore, we provide liability without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, if a defect is fraudulently concealed, in case of assumption of guarantee for the procurement of the object of purchase and in all other legally regulated cases.
(2) The liability of defects within the scope of the implied warranty complies with the corresponding regulation in our customer information (Part II).
(3) If the situation in question relates to important contractual obligations and involves minor negligence, our liability is limited to the foreseeable damages that are typical for the contract. The term ‘important contractual obligations’ refers to important obligations that follow from the nature of the contract and whose violation would jeopardise the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract. It also covers obligations that the contents of the contract impose on us in order to facilitate the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract and whose fulfilment makes it possible for the contract to be executed in an orderly manner, and compliance with which may regularly be taken for granted by you.
(4) When it comes to the violation of inessential contractual obligations, no liability shall be assumed if the situation in question involves violations of obligations associated with light negligence.
(5) The current state of the respective technology makes it impossible to guarantee that data transmission operations that use the internet will take place in an error-free manner characterised by permanent availability. In this respect, we cannot vouch for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered on the website.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance with § 2 of our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
4. Main features of the product or service
The main features of the product and/or service can be found in the product description and the supplementary details appearing on our website.
5. Prices and payment arrangements
5.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
5.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via the relevant button on our website or in the relevant item description, are separately specified during the ordering process and must be borne by you separately, unless a free delivery has been agreed upon.
5.3 The payment methods that are available to you are specified under a correspondingly-named button on our website, or in the respective product description.
5.4 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
6. Delivery conditions
6.1 The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any potential delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly-named button on our website, or in the respective product description.
Unless a different period is specified in the item description or our delivery conditions, the goods are delivered within 3-5 days after the conclusion of the contract (in case an advance payment has been agreed upon, after the payment authorisation).
6.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
7. Statutory warranty right
7.1 The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
7.2 As a user, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing.Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specialising in IT law who work for the Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be found on the following website: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 9.05.2016
Data protection declaration
Welcome to our etsy sites!
We attach maximum importance to protecting your data and safeguarding your privacy. Therefore, we provide information below regarding collection and use of personal data while using our etsy sites.
Anonymous data collection
You can visit our etsy sites without having to provide any personal details. We do not save any personal data in this connection.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
We collect personal data (particulars of personal or objective relationships of a particular or definable natural person) only within the scope provided by you.
Your personal data is processed and used for completing and processing your order and also for processing your requests.
After the contract is processed completely, all the personal data is first saved taking into account the retention periods under fiscal and commercial law and then deleted after the expiry of the deadline, if you have not approved of the further processing and use.
Forwarding personal data
Your data is not forwarded to third parties without your explicit consent. Only our service partners, which we require for handling the contractual relationship, are excluded from this. In these cases, we strictly adhere to the specifications of the Federal Data Protection Act. The scope of the data transfer is restricted to a minimum.
Using Facebook plugins
Plugins of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”), are used on these webpages.
If you invoke webpages of our Internet presence, which are provided with such a plugin, a link is established with the Facebook servers and the plugin is displayed on the webpage through a notification to your browser. Which of our webpages you have visited is transmitted to the Facebook server. If you are logged in on Facebook, Facebook allocates this information to your personal Facebook user account. When using the plugin functions (e.g. clicking the “Like” button, entering a comment), even this information is allocated to your Facebook account, which you can only prevent by logging out before using the plugin. If you do not want Facebook to assign all acquired information to your Facebook profile immediately, you must either log out of your account before visiting our site or must use add-on provided by Facebook for your browser http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/. In this manner, you can block the loading of Facebook plugins. Other information about the collection and usage of the data by Facebook, about your relevant rights and options for protecting your privacy can be found in the Data Protection information of Facebook.
Using Twitter plugins
The functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our website.
Twitter is a social media portal of the company Twitter Inc.,795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, (USA).
We use Twitter plugins. If you invoke a corresponding website that has such a plugin, the data is exchanged with the Twitter servers located in the USA.
Even in case of interactions, which are possible with various Twitter plugins, the corresponding information about you is collected and transmitted to Twitter and stored there.
Moreover, if you are a member of Twitter, and if your are logged in on Twitter during the period in which you use the plugin, the information collected about your website visit is linked to your Twitter account and disclosed to other users.
If you do not wish that Twitter links and combines the information with the data of your Twitter account, you must log out from Twitter before visiting our website.
Log on to https://twitter.com/privacy for more information on the collection and use of data through Twitter.
Using Pinterest plugins
On these webpages, plugins of the social network, Pinterest, are used, which is operated by Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA ("Pinterest").
You can view the different logos which contain the plugin (e.g. “Pin-it-Button” or the “P″-button), at the following link: http://business.pinterest.com/pin-it-button/
If you invoke a corresponding website of our Internet presence, which contains such a plugin, a link between your computer and the servers of Pinterest is established, and the plugin is displayed on the Internet page through a notification to your browser. Here, your IP addresses as well as the information, as to which of our webpages you have visited, is transmitted to the Pinterest server in the USA. This is irrespective of whether you are registered with or logged in on Pinterest. Data is transferred even in case of users who are not registered or logged in on these sites.
Moreover, if you are a member of Pinterest, and if you are logged in on Pinterest during the period in which you use the plugin, the information collected about your website visit is linked to your Pinterest account and disclosed to other users. Even in case of interactions, which are possible with various Pinterest plugins, the corresponding information about you is collected and transmitted to Pinterest and stored there.
If you do not wish that Pinterest links and combines the information with the data of your Pinterest account, you must log out from Pinterest before visiting our website.
Log on to http://de.about.pinterest.com/privacy/ for more information on the collection and use of data through Pinterest.
Information, correction, blocking and deletion of data
At all times, you have the right to free information about your saved data as well as the right to correction, deletion and blocking of the same. Please contact us if required. You will find the contact details in our Legal Notice.
Revocation right for consumers
(A ‘consumer’ is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities.)
Instructions for revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within one month without specifying any reasons.
The revocation period is one month with effect from the day,
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products, provided you had ordered one or more products within the scope of a standard order and this/these product/products is/are delivered uniformly;
In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us (Kristallgarten Gbr, Schießstättstraße 94, 82515 Wolfratshausen, Telephone number: 0049-8171-7493, E-Mail address: email@example.com) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email). You can use the enclosed specimen revocation form for this, which however is not mandatory.
In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until the products are returned to us or until you have furnished evidence that you have sent the products back to us, depending on whichever is earlier.
You must return or transfer the products to us immediately and, in any case, at the latest within fourteen days with effect from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is maintained if you send the products before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline.
You bear the direct costs for returning the products.
You must pay for any depreciation of the products only if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.
Criteria for exclusion or expiry
The revocation right is not available for contracts
for delivery of products, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;
for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly;
for delivery of alcoholic drinks, whose price was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, which however can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on the fluctuations in the market, on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The revocation right expires prematurely in case of contracts
for delivery of sealed products, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery;
for delivery of products if they have been mixed inseparably with other goods after the delivery, owing to their condition;
for delivery of sound or video recording or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after the delivery.
Specimen - revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us.)
- To Kristallgarten Gbr, Schießstättstraße 94, 82515 Wolfratshausen, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)
(*) Cross out the incorrect option.