This sympathy personalized gift will bring comfort to someone who has lost a husband, wife, father, mother, grandparent, sister, brother, daughter, son, uncle, aunt...
- Many people feel the presence of a deceased loved one in nature - like a cardinal singing in a nearby tree. The cardinal represents their loved one sending them a sign that they will be with them always.
- The left frame holds a sentimental poem in a red cardinal design for the family that has lost a loved one and the right frame will have a "Place Photo Here" sign for a photo to be added after delivery.
- Two 4x6 inch frames combine to a double frame combination with outside measurements 7x10 inches - brushed silver metal frames with black velour backing - tabletop display
- The gift is personalized by inserting in the right frame a standard 4x6 photo or part of any larger photo after delivery
- Poem appears in Product Description
HOW TO PERSONALIZE: As soon as you add the Poetry Gift to your cart you will see a text box that says the following "Add a note to PoetryGifts." Type in the information there or you can message me after you place the order.
ORDER TODAY - DELIVERY IN 4 TO 6 BUSINESS DAYS!
In Your Heart
When you speak of me speak not with tears
for thoughts of me should not be sad.
Let memories of the times we shared give you comfort
for my life was rich because of you.
And though for now we had to part
though to part we did not choose,
I'll be with you along life's path,
Forever In Your Heart.
(Love, Name of the Deceased)
(© 1991-2014 Patricia E. Veit & Personal Keepsakes, Inc.)
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- Standard shipping - Delivery within 6 business days of ordering
- Expedited shipping - Delivery within 4 business days of ordering
Returns & exchanges
We are proud of our unrivaled customer service; therefore, even though many of our gifts are personalized, we guarantee that you will be pleased with your order or we will refund the cost of the Poetry Gift, if you return the item(s) to us within 30 days of delivery in its original condition. Shipping costs and gift wrapping are non-refundable.