The Guild of Oregon Woodworkers, based in Portland, Oregon, has designed this apron to be used by woodworkers with lasting quality and maximum utility.
* The material is 600-denier Poly, the same material that is used for soft-sided luggage. It is very strong and durable.
* The pockets have been “Bar-Tacked,” a process that keeps a well-used pocket from coming undone.
* The large center pocket is designed to carry a standard caliper, so you can keep it close at hand.
* Maybe a first, the 3 horizontal pockets are designed for your pencils and rulers, to keep them from sticking you or falling out of the pocket when you bend over.
* There is a fabric loop on the left side to carry your metal square, this loop also has a magnet to keep the square in the loop and not falling out.
* On the right side is another fabric loop with a shower curtain hook to carry your wet hand towel for Glue-Ups, to help keep your hands clean and extra glue from getting where you don’t want it to be. The towel and hook are included.
* At the top are 2 pockets, suitable for a cell phone and a small notebook.
* All the pockets at the bottom of the apron have a “Nike Mesh” which allows sawdust to fall through, so that you are not always picking saw dust out of your pockets.
* The nylon “X-Straps” go over your shoulders and not around your neck, no more tired neck.
* The straps come extra-long so that they can be cut to your personal needs. We suggest singeing them after the cut.
* The apron is easy to adjust for your size, will give you many years of use, and is washable.
* Included with the apron is a wiping towel that attaches to the apron as seen in the photo.
* The Apron was made in Oregon specifically for the Guild.