Sedum cuttings make great miniature plants for the wee pots, they don't mind dry soil and love to live in the sun. They will eventually root and then push out new growth.
You will receive:
- A selection of 15 cuttings of Sedum spurium 'John Creech'
- Approximately 1" to 2" long
- Cold hardy to -40 or Zones 3-9.
- Dark pink flowers in the summer
- The cutting will grow into adult plants and, with proper care, may take several seasons.
- An outdoor plant
- Let dry out completely between watering sessions
- Part shade to full sun
- If branches are reaching, or get leggy, it needs more light
How to pot:
- Cuttings will be ready to root when you get them
- Trim stem length to fit mini pot
- Leave at least 1/2" stem length to go into the soil
- Trim bottom leaves off any part that will be below the soil level
- Use a skewer to move potting soil around the stems so there is soil contact on all sides
- Let dry out between watering but not for too long!
Not meant for young children.
Originally designed to go into our living miniature gardens. Grown here at our Two Green Thumbs Miniature Garden Center studios here in Seattle, Wa, where we have been promoting the miniature garden hobby professionally since 2001, online since 2004. We focus on what works for your living miniature and fairy gardens and offer solutions that last.
We can only ship plant material to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are registered and inspected by the USDA to ship out of State.
See more cute garden fun:
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I will combine the shipping between this etsy store and my www.TwoGreenThumbs.com Miniature Garden Center and refund the difference promptly. Just include a note with either order so I see it.
I use USPS unless previously requested. It is the most efficient AND inexpensive way to get your items to you. Items are shipped by first class mail or Priority Mail. if your ordering several items at once, I will put insurance and tracking on the box just to be sure. International orders will be dealt with as they come up - just get in touch and I can give you a quote. All items will leave my studio within 3 days of ordering. Please get in touch if you have any specific requests.
I can accept credit cards, Visa, M/C and American Express, through my office at 206-352-0494.
Returns & exchanges
All items leave my studio in perfect condition. However, I do appreciate that 'stuff happens' from time to time. If your package has arrived damaged, please get in touch and we can discuss further options for replacement or refund. Please don't take it personally that your item arrived damaged! (Contact: Janit - Email info@TwoGreenThumbs.com - 206-352-0494)
One of my medium on etsy is naturals - dried and preserved from Mother Nature's bounty. ALL ITEMS ARE BUG FREE AND HAVE BEEN DRIED OUT FOR SEVERAL MONTHS BEFORE USING. The are, however, miniature and fragile. Handle with care and they will last forever. To get a better understanding of who I am, please see my main website at www.TwoGreenThumbs.com