SET OF 50 KENTE STYLE RIBBON BOOKMARKS! (Made to order.)
Only 50 cents each! Perfect for GIFTS and SPECIAL OCCASIONS! If you wish, add your own creative touches!
- Order (1) = Set of 50 Bookmarks
- Bookmark Size: 1-3/8" x 8-1/2" (Approximate)
- Made from our 1-3/8" wide NON-Wired Kente Style Ribbon
- Texture: Cotton Fabric (starched)
- Pattern sections might vary slightly
- Made in the USA in our our smoke-free and pet-free home.
***FOR LARGER QUANTITIES***
- Convo (Message) us if you need a LARGER QUANTITY and include details of your needs, location, zip-code and need-by date. We cannot give you a quote without this information. Thank you.
>>>> IMPORTANT <<<<
- CONTACT US "BEFORE" you place your order with "ANY" QUESTIONS.
- This listing is a MADE TO ORDER ITEM. Please keep in mind the creative process time it takes to make this item as listed.
- "Approximate" shipping time is within 3 to 5 business days to the lower 48 States. If you live outside that area convo (message) us BEFORE PURCHASE for proper shipping quote.
***PRINT TODAY YOUR OWN KENTE BOOKMARKS!***
***NEED VARIOUS SIZES OF READY-MADE BOWS?***
***NEED ROLLS OF KENTE STYLE RIBBON?***
***CHECK OUT ALL THE EXCITING KENTE ITEMS IN OUR SHOP!***
HISTORY OF KENTE:
"KENTE CLOTH" originates from Ghana, West Africa and is a personalized hand woven ceremonial cloth, but it is far more than just a beautiful textile. The various colors and intricate patterns represent the history, ethics, values, philosophy and religious beliefs of the Ghana people. Each Ghanaian weaver hand-weaves a personal story into each Kente Cloth which is proudly worn by kings and people of high status and wealth.
Our Kente Style Ribbon is quite similar to the “Adwin Asa” pattern symbolizing: Creativity, Ingenuity, Mastery, Innovation, Elegance, Royalty and Perfection
Meaning of the Kente Colors in these ribbons:
GOLD—royalty, wealth, high status, glory, spiritual purity
GREEN—vegetation, planting, harvesting, growth, spiritual renewal
BLACK—maturation, intensified spiritual energy
RED—political and spiritual moods
WHITE—purification, sanctification rites and festive occasions
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Items on sale