This is a digital file
Scrappy Hoot Owl - Sewing pattern & Tutorial
Finished size: 8" (20cm) tall, without including his leg
I made these hoot owls from several different fabric scraps, which included wool, corduroy, cotton, jersey, blending, etc. It's really fun! As long as you have basic sewing skills, you can make the same cute owl for youself! It's also the prefect gift for a kid.
Please NOTE this is a PDF FILE ONLY and not a finished product. No returns and refunds for pattern purchase.
You can sell the finished products made from this pattern, but do not resell or share it.
This downloaded file (PDF, 15pages) includes:
- Full size pattern
- A list of materrial requitments
- A tutorial provides step by step instructions and colour photos
- A guide on how to use pattern
- 3 sheets of A4 size card paper for printing pattern
- 5-8 coordinating fabric scraps, any type
- White felt for the eyes
- 2 tiny black beads for the eyeballs
- Scraps of quilt batting for interlining
- Matching thread
- Fabric marking pen
- Hand sewing needle
- Tweezers for help with turning and stuffing
- Sewing machine
This pattern will be available for instant download when your purchase is confirmed.
Once you have downloaded this file, you can print the pattern with A4 paper on your printer at home and follow the instructions to make this project.
You must have a PDF READER on your computer to open and print this pattern. If you don’t have installed it, I suggest you to download and install the ADOBE READER here: http://www.adobe.com/