This is a digital file
Maurice, the monkey amigurumi pattern will be my last design before my first child is born. Actually this monkey is for him!
After all he will be born on the year of the monkey, just like his dad.
Don’t know why I never wrote a monkey pattern. Always wanted to, always on my list but it seems I needed some extra inspiration.
I’m sure, and after things calm down a bit, I’ll have lots of new ideas popping in my head and hopefully they will be translated into new patterns.
Hope you like Maurice as much as I do and hope baby will like it too.
Maurice’s head is made separately from the body. Arms and legs are all integrated with the body, so no extra attaching parts!
– Amigurumi Monkey is 21 cm / 8.3 ” tall
– Medium difficulty amigurumi crochet pattern. Written in English using American terms for stitches.
– You will need a 4 mm/ size 6 and a 5 mm/ size 8 crochet hook
– Aran (Worsted Weigh) & DK yarn
– PDF Pattern consists of 8 pages with plenty of pictures to assemble this monkey.
You might also like
More from this seller
If you would like to cancel an order, you would have 14 days to do so from the moment you received the item. Patterns are excluded from this cancelation policy.
Payment should be received in 5 working days.
Returns & exchanges
- All sales of Patterns are final. We do not accept returns of Patterns due to the digital nature of it.
- Patterns will be resent until 1 year from purchase.
- If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact me by e-mail within 14 days of receiving your order. Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt, and you must contact me before returning any items and obtain proof of posting. I reserve the right to refuse any returns if the condition of the goods differs from that which was sent out. All refunds will be issued via Paypal for the price of the goods only - initial postage costs are non-refundable, but in cases where goods are not as ordered or damaged I will issue an additional refund of postage costs incurred while returning the order.
- Refund will be issued within 14 days of receiving the returned item or evidence that the item has been shipped back.
- I try to be as green as I can be so most of the packaging material I use is recycled.
- You may not copy, resell, or redistribute MysteriousCats patterns.
You may sell finished items made with these patterns if all listings or wherever the item is being sold includes:
Made with a pattern created by MysteriousCats. Pattern found at http://mysteriouscats.etsy.com
We are in no way affiliated with any of the official “Star Wars” organizations including but not limited to Lucasfilm Ltd, George Lucas, or any other person or organisation.
Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders.