This is a digital file
This is a PDF pattern - not the actual skirt!
This pattern contains the instructions on how to easily make measurements for all shapes and sizes. From babies and toddlers to adult sizes.
What you need? .
• 4mm (US G) crochet hook
• cotton yarn sport weight (5 ply / 12wpi) , I used Catania from Schachenmayr.
• wide elastic [I used 4cm(1,5 inches) wide. If you’re making it for a toddler or smaller child, use 3cm (1,2 inches) or 2cm (0,8 inches).
• sewing needle
• sewing thread
• OPTIONAL: tape measure
Skills required .
• Basic minimum sewing.
• Beginner level crochet, knowledge of chain stitch, single and double crochet stitches, slipstitch and basic increases.
• Reading pattern in US terminology.
This pattern uses US crochet terms and these abbreviations:
• ch – chain stitch
• sc – single crochet
• sc2inc – single crochet increase, sc2 in next stitch
• dc – double crochet
• dc2inc – double crochet increase, dc2 in next stitch
• slst – slip stitch
If you should have any problems with the pattern - let me know! I'll try to help you and answer your questions as soon as possible.
You'll be able to download the files here on Etsy as soon as your payment has been confirmed. You'll receive an email by Etsy including your download link in addition.
©2016 The Magic Loop / Barbara Peček – All rights reserved.
Please do not claim this pattern as your own. Do not sell or share this pattern or parts of this pattern. You may sell finished items made from this pattern, but please clearly credit the design to me and provide a link to my blog www.themagicloop.com.