This is a digital file
This knitting pattern is for Dandelion Dream Romper.
This super comfy romper is “must have” for your little one. It is quick and easy to knit and fancy wearing. The romper is knitted with beautiful lace pattern and decorated with knitted bow and pearl beads.
The legs of the romper are knitted back and forth on needles but the body is knitted in the round. Also the top edge is decorated with I-cord bind off and I-cord ties. The romper has fastening press studs between legs for easy nappy changing.
The pattern is written for five sizes: 1-3 months, 3-6 months; 6-9 months; 9-12 months, 12-18 months. It is easy to follow and suitable for intermediate knitters. It contains 6 pages of row-by-row instructions, charts and pictures.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Knitting in the round, I-cord bind off.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS (1-3 months, 3-6 months; 6-9 months; 9-12 months, 12-18 months):
- Chest: 47 (50; 52; 54; 56) cm / 18½ (19¾; 20½; 21¼; 22) inches
- Length without ties: 35 (40; 44; 48; 52) cm / 14 (16; 17¼; 19; 20½) inches
- 4 (5, 6, 8; 8) x 50g cotton yarn
- Circular needle size 4 (3.5 mm) x 80 cm
- Circular needle size 4 (3.5 mm) x 40 cm
- Circular needle size 2 ½ (3.0 mm) x 40 cm
- Knitting needles size 0 (2.0 mm)
- 2 x sock needles size 2½ (3 mm)
- Crochet hook 3 mm or knitter’s needle
- Stitch markers
- Stitch holder
- 6 x 6 mm press studs
- 28 x 2 mm pearl beads
WEIGHT OF YARN: DK/ 8-ply
22 stitches and 30 rows = 4”/10 cm in stockinette stitch using needle size 4 (3,5mm).
You can get in contact with me at any time if you have any questions about my patterns.
You might also like
More from this seller
Payments accepted through both PayPal and Direct Checkout (credit or debit cards).
Returns & exchanges
If you have any queries please feel free to contact me by email:
tmatsiuk [!at] gmail.com
Find out more about me and my projects please visit my blog: https://vitalinacraft.blogspot.co.uk/