CALIFORNIA CREATIONS Ready-To-Paint Ceramic "Country Church" Building- New & Sealed
• Ready-to-paint ceramic building by California Creations.
• This building is the Country Church - #10303.
• Finely detailed exterior is so exquisite and interesting to look at.
• Instruction sheet tells you what color to paint each area of the house.
• Includes photo of what painted house should look like when finished.
• The cut-out windows glow when you place a lightbulb inside.
• Small cut-out on bottom back is for the lightbulb cord.
• Excellent condition: still sealed in its original packaging.
• Measurements: 4-1/2" tall x 4" wide x 3-1/2" deep.
~Such a fun project for all ages!
~The perfect addition to your Christmas village collection!
~Use your imagination! House can be painted ANY colors you want!
*This de-stash item is from my own personal collection of craft supplies that I no longer intend to use. Maybe you can find something creative to do with it!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
• I ship Monday through Saturday via USPS within 48 hours of receiving payment.
• Item will be shipped to your Etsy address, unless you tell me otherwise.
• Once shipped, I will message you with a delivery confirmation number.
• Delivery confirmation is only available in the United States.
• I print my postage online through the USPS website.
• Just like it says in The Etsy Blog, International shipping will go smoothly most of the time. Although, every once in a while, a package may get stuck in customs. Please know that I cannot be responsible for these delays. It is virtually impossible to track a package once it leaves the United States.
• I've been selling on Ebay for 10+ years, so I know what I'm doing in terms of shipping. I will pack each item carefully and thoughtfully and send them to you via the fastest, cheapest, safest shipping service available.
• I like to be earth-friendly and re-purpose shipping materials whenever possible. Mailers and bubble wrap are almost always new, but I find that boxes can almost always have second (and possibly 3rd) lives! Whether it used to hold shoes, clothes or a bag of brownie mix, if it's clean and sturdy, I will re-use it! Not having to spend extra money on brand new boxes lets me keep my prices low!
I accept payment through Paypal, major credit cards and Etsy gift cards.
Returns & exchanges
• Vintage Items:
I cannot accept returns for fit or small imperfections that are to be expected with vintage items. Refunds will only be given if an item is grossly misrepresented or damaged. I try to carefully describe and measure each garment and request that you ask any question or consult with me about sizing before purchasing. Your satisfaction is my priority! If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me directly so I can personally address your issue.
• Handmade Items:
I hope you love your handmade jewelry! However, if you are not satisfied, let me know and you can return it for a full refund. I cannot cover the shipping charges that you will pay for sending it back, though.
• I sell a mix of pre-owned vintage items. Naturally, vintage means that the item is old and most likely has been worn or used before. They may show signs of age, however I hand select everything and only sell good quality, wearable items. If there are any flaws, I make sure to always list them.
• Some clothing items may be clipped in the back in order to fit my mannequins.
• I carry many different sizes, just take a look at the measurements.