Say Hello to Chloe - named after my younger daughter!
This cutie will make the best gift for this Christmas! She measures up at 26cm (10inches) tall with DK yarn.
Supplies: DK and Bulky yarn 3.00, 3.5 and 4mm crochet hooks Polyester toy stuffing Safety eyes 8/9mm
For this doll I designed her hair such that it will add texture and less messy then the traditional method. In this pattern there are tons of photos from start to finish. It is pitched for intermediate crocheters due to the different stitches and colour changes - but hey! Have a go and ask me anything along the way if you need help or clarification!
I hope you enjoy making her as much as I did creating her!
Copyright This pattern is an original pattern by Crochet Creations by Jess P. Feel free to sell items made from this pattern but kindly add credits to “Crochet Creations by Jess P.” Kindly refrain from distributing or selling of the pattern. Thank you for your support and enjoy your own little girl with bag!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
All payments are done via PayPal. For purchase of Amigurumis, you can change your mind on the purchase within 24 hours of payment. However there will be no refund for pattern purchases. Thank you for your understanding.
Returns & exchanges
As the crocheted toys are very delicate and unique I'm afraid there is no refund once the purchase is made. However, you may cancel the purchase within 24 hours of payment should you want to change your mind.
1) What kind of materials do you use? I use 100% Acrylic yarn and polyester fiberfill for stuffing. Safety eyes are glued for extra security.
2) Is it baby-safe? My crochet projects are baby-safe but I would recommend embroider eyes in place of safety eyes. Do let me know if it's for babies.
3) Can I customize my purchase? Absolutely. I hope to create creations that is special to you. A wide range of colors are available - feel free to request. Sizes can be adjusted for most of my projects.
4) What is the turnaround time for my purchase? As all my projects are made to order, there is roughly a 2-3 week turnaround time from receipt of payment to shipment. I will send you an email when I start your project. Do let me know if you need yours urgently - I will try my best to accommodate.
5) Can I sell the projects made from the purchased patterns? Yes, you may sell projects made from my patterns but please link credit to my website "Crochet Creations by Jess P. @ www.crochetjp.com". However, wholesale is not permitted. Thank you for your understanding.
6) I made a wrong payment! Can I have a refund? For Amigurumis: Yes!! You may cancel your purchase within 24 hours of payment. However, refund of purchase will not be possible as my projects are delicate and unique. For Patterns: I'm afraid once payment is done the PDF pattern will be downloaded so there will be no refund.
7) My purchase is for a gift. Can it be sent directly to my friend? Yes. I offer gift wrapping and card. Simply send me a note with the shipping address and name of recipient.