Elf Clipart, Digi Stamp, Christmas Clipart, Adult Colouring, Printable Art, Nymph, Sprite, Holiday Clipart, PDF Papercraft, Xmas Gift, Craft
This is a digital file
Super cute Elf digi stamp, perfect Christmas clipart for your papercraft projects.
Holding a candy cane and giving out Xmas gifts - she has pointy ears, is wearing a traditional elf costume and will be a wonderful addition for your cardmaking projects this year.
Take a look at some of our pictures for an idea of the wonderful projects you could use her for.
Also included on this colouring page are three Christmas Digi Sentiments.
Download this Digital Stamp instantly & start colouring her how you want.
You will receive:
- 1 300dpi High Resolution Sheet
- A5 Sheet (can be resized with printer)
- On the Sheet: Elf Girl, Three Candy Canes & Three Sentiments
- Black & White outline image which you can shade yourself.
- Your image will download without the watermark. (Colouring version not included)
File Format: Choose from;
- PNG (with transparent background)
- PDF (can be opened with Adobe Reader or other PDF readers)
Our digital products have been designed for our customers, to use for personal use and small commercial use. We are happy for our customers to use our digital products to create as many complete handmade cards and papercraft projects as they like for themselves, for charities or to sell for profit. However the format of our digital products should NEVER be altered or changed. We also ask you credit our products when you can. Mass production of this product is prohibited.
Please do not re-sell or share this item!
Remember once item has been downloaded all rights stay with Twinkle Lane (Designer; Suzanne Porter) they do not transfer to you once purchased.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or you need help with printing/opening files.
Share your projects with us on Facebook:
You might also like
More from this seller
Payment can be made via Paypal
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Question: What card should I print digi stamps/card toppers on?
Answer: I use 250gsm super smooth white card on a good quality print setting - to get the best results.
Question: What paper/card should I print backing papers on?
Answer: I use 160gsm white card