These silicone molds are awesome. The mold makes 9 cabochons that are about 25mm x25mm. Overall package size: 11cm x 10cm. You cannot tell in the photos but the shapes have faces on the inside that will show up when you cast.
These molds are so easy to use. You do not need a releasing agent to pop out your pieces!
These molds are made of food grade silicone. They have nice detail and they are good for Chocolate, Hard Candy, Butter, Ice Cream, Fudge, Fondant, Ice, Gelatin, Marzipan, Candy Clay, Gum Paste, Royal Icing, Poured Sugar, Edible Cake Decorations and more.
You can also use the for Plaster, Paper Clay, Wax, Cement, Casting Resins, Polymer Clay, Melt and Pour Soap, Candles, Hot and Cold Processed Soap, Hot Melt Glue, and more...
You can bake in these molds as they can withstand temperatures as high as 450 degrees F. (-60 degrees celsius to 220 degrees celsius). They are also unaffected and remain pliable when placed in the freezer.
If you are working with polymer clay, you can bake your clay right in the mold, this will allow you to release the molds without distorting the image.
To clean the molds you can wash them with soapy water.
Thank you for the items.
Jan 12, 2018 by Patrice Fuller
Cute molds as described arrived fast.
Dec 5, 2017 by Ofira Levi
Nov 17, 2017 by Charlotte Tillier
So cute and exactly what I was hoping for! Thank you!
Aug 16, 2017 by marissa hughes
I purchased several things from this shop: molds, glue, fake sprinkles. The products themselves are perfect, I just think they're a little overpriced.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SHIPPING INSURANCE IS OPTIONAL, and is not included in the regular price of shipping. To add insurance to your order, you may send me a convo and I will add it to your listing
SHIPPING TIMEFRAME Please know that we try very hard to get orders out as fast as we can. Orders go out once a day in the morning everyday on the weekdays (we do not ship during the weekends). If you order after we have already shipped for the day then your order will go out the next morning. This includes priority upgraded orders. Please keep this in mind when planning your orders.
Domestic Shipping: I ship First class Mon through Friday, so pretty much every day except Saturday and Sunday!
Please be aware that International shipping can take up to 8 weeks time. Average wait is 10 to 12 working days but I have had packages take as long as 8 weeks. Please convo me if you haven't received your package in 7 weeks time and I will see if I can locate it. After tracking we will re-send an order if it has not shown up in eight weeks. There have been some problems with packages getting held up for extra time in customs lately.
International customers are responsible for all fees, taxes, and duties/custom charges associated with shipping to their respective countries.
I take Paypal and Direct Checkout as payment.
Returns & exchanges
I stand by my products and if you are not happy for any reason when you receive your items CONVO me. I will accept returns if notified within 5 days of receiving your purchase. Please be aware that international shipping (including shipping to Canada and Mexico) can take up to 8 weeks time. The average time is 10 to 12 working days but I have had deliveries take longer.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Question: My package never showed up and I would like a replacement, how do I go about this? Please contact us as soon as you realize your package is missing or it is taking an unusually long time. Please note we are not responsible for packages that do not arrive if we have been provided an incorrect address, this applies to both domestic and international packages.
2. Question: I emailed you and have not heard back from you, when will I receive a response? Answer: I receive so much email to my email address that I often miss email, so if you want a response please always send me a convo via Etsy and I will respond to it promptly.
3. Question: Do you offer discount for large orders? If so, how does it work? Answer: Yes, we offer discount for large orders of similar items, so you would need to tell us how many of each item you need, we will then quote the price for you
4. Question: It's been 3 weeks, I still haven't received my order, what happened? Answer: We are sorry to hear you haven't got your order. Sometimes parcels could get delayed due to custom check or misdelivery. Please convo us!
5. Question: I was just charged customs fees, can you reimburse me for them? Answer:I am sorry, but all international customers are responsible for all fees, taxes, and duties/custom charges associated with shipping to their respective countries.