Counted cross stitch PDF pattern, Woman holding a fan, ukiyo-e style, Japanese ancient woodblock printing art style
This is a digital file
This is a beautiful design made with love of ancient Japanese art. It is inspired from the ukiyo e art back to edo period of Japan.
Pattern info - Based on 14ct fabric:
Grid Size: 128WX132H
Design Area: 9.14"X9.43"
Stitches: 128X132 stitches
Your downloadable pattern is colored symbol, include floss usage, easy to read.
Thread sorter is created and included for you to download.
You can always contact me if you have any questions
You might also like
More from this seller
Paypal Only at this moment
Returns & exchanges
• Return acceptable within 14 days after you received the item
• Item can be returned to the nearest Office regardless of the original shipping location
• Opened package is OK, still acceptable!
• Return is not acceptable if the fabric been stitched or parts been missing
• 100% Money back or exchange upon your request
• Shipping from buyer to seller will not be covered (Sorry...) if it's a personal reason
• Shipping from buyer to seller will be covered if it's a quality issue
• Return for Pattern and PDF file are not acceptable
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
• Desire for communication, contact us at any time if you wish
• Desire for your feedback, let us know how we are doing
• Customer care and after-sales support are available
• Solve any issue (if applicable) until you are happy