This is a digital file
Alone, the snowflake motif makes a wintry ornament. Joined together using join-as-you-go detailed in the pattern, the motifs create an elegant table runner for your seasonal decorating.
• Complete materials list, stitch abbreviations (US terms), notes and special stitches sections
• Instructions for making individual motifs with hanging chain as well as for join-as-you-go of motifs into runner.
• 4 skeins (3 colors) of sport weight/5 ply yarn or yarn in your choice of colors/weight
• Hook: F (3.75mm)
Skill Level: Intermediate
• Snowflake Motif: 4.5” (11.4cm)
• Runner Dimensions: 40” (101.5cm) X 13.5”(34.3cm)
This pattern is written in standard US crochet terms.
***To download your pattern: Once payment has cleared, you will receive an email from Etsy. It will contain a link that you must click to download your pattern.*** Please check your spam folder if you have not received it. You will need Adobe Acrobat to read this pattern; it can be downloaded free online (www.adobe.com).
The PDF file will be available to you just after the payment and any time in the future. Simply go to
and click the “Download Files” blue button on the right side of your purchase.
Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged. All sales are final. This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way.
Finished items may be sold, I just ask that you give credit to me, Susan Carlson at FeltedButton.com for the pattern.
Keep in the “Button” loop:
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payments through PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover.
Returns & exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.