This is a digital file
Crochet pattern only!
This one-of-a-kind, fun, playful and super cute Turtle Hat for Boys and Girls features an adorable character with realistic looking turtle features. It's warm, fun and practical. The pattern sizing accommodates ages from newborn to adult. A great gift idea that is perfect for chilly days, picture time and as a part of a costume.
This product is a digital product and is delivered as a PDF (14 pages). The skill level is easy.
The pattern is easy to follow. It is written in English using US crochet terms and includes photos for visual aid.
THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS.
Newborn 0-3 months 13”-14”
3-6 months 14”-16”
6-18 months 16”-18”
2-5 years 18”-20”
5-8 years 20”- 21 ½”
8 - pre-teen 21” - 22”
teen - adult 22” - 23 ½”
7 dc x 4 rows = 2” x 2” (5 x 5 cm)
8 sc x 4 rows = 2” x 1” (5 x 2.5 cm)
Materials you will need:
- Worsted weight yarn size 4 any colors: dusty green (2 oz. - 3.5 oz. depending on the size), small amounts of white, black, chocolate brown and antique rose
(Vanna’s Choice 100% acrylic yarn by Lion Brand was used in this design.)
- Hook H/8-5.00 mm
- Yarn needle for attaching parts to the hat and embroidering
- Polyester fiberfill material
Skills you will need:
chain, single crochet, half-double crochet, double crochet, front post single crochet, work in rounds, increasing, decreasing, basic embroidery.
Special thanks to Jennifer Grover of Country Blessings Photography in Bluffton, Indiana.
This listing is for a PDF pattern download ONLY. This is not a finished item.
There are no returns or refunds for digital products.
Before purchasing, please review and agree with the listing description and our shop policies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We do our best to reply promptly.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION and TERMS OF SALE
• All imagery, photos, and patterns are copyrighted by Jenia Daugherty. All rights are reserved.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means.
• By purchasing you agree that this pattern WILL NOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on limited basis so long as you provide a design reference to Jenia Daugherty. Example: Pattern by Jenia's Designs.
• If you are using the pattern to produce commercial products, you must agree to take your own pictures to represent your produced work from this pattern.