Formed with wire, pliers, a jig my sweetheart made me and good ol' fashioned "elbow grease" These hooks work great for hanging jewelry on a handmade wire jewelry board, hanging ornaments or just anything small that needs a hook.
The hooks are 3/16"x 1/4" and approx. 3/4" finished length and are the most consistently sized and shaped you will find. The ends of the hooks are completely smooth and flat and will not snag or cut you or your project.
They are black in color
10 per package
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
For international shipping please contact us for rates. We would charge you what it actually costs. We are not responsible for any extra charges due to customs or other international charges that may come up.
If you have any special shipping requests please message us.
We accept PayPal, Giftcards, and all Major Credit Cards through Direct Checkout. We only ship once we have recieved full payment.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
After 30 days from the purchase date, Raindrops In Virginia will accept returns subject to the following conditions.
1) All items can be returned for an exchange or store credit up to 30 days from the purchase date without any extra charges if it is in sellable condition.
2) All items returned for a refund after 30 days from the purchase date will be subject a $15 restocking fee if it is in sellable condition and this is only up to 30 days after the return grace period.
3) No refunds or exchanges will be permitted after 60 days from the purchase date.
Any items that have a quality defect as reported by the customer will be excluded from the above policies.
If the item is not as advertised we will provide you with a full refund. Otherwise you are responsible for shipping in both ways of a return. We shall only reimburse you the cost of the item as long as it's in sellable condition.
Exchanges: Please first contact us. Buyer is responsible for shipping in both ways of an exchange. Once we have received the item we shall then issue an exchange as long as the item is in sellable condition. If customer wishes to exchange for an item of greater value than what is being exchanged, the item does not ship until we have both received the item to be exchanged and remaining balance has been paid in full.