~~ This item is made to order. Please see my shop announcement for my current turnaround time ~~
This organizer is specially designed to hold many different combinations of double pointed and circular needle sets. This highly textured Japanese fabric features colorful arrows on an earthy green background with gold metallic accents. The mustard yellow lining fabric inside the organizer has a metallic geometric pattern.
- Constructed of a 55% cotton/45% linen home decor weight fabric and lined with a 100% cotton quilting weight fabric
- There are 11 pockets total: 6 DPN pockets in three gradually increasing sizes, 1 pocket that could either be used for a larger DPN set (size 10 1/2 or 11) or a smaller set of circular needles, and 4 wider pockets for circular needle sets (the organizer in the photos is shown holding eight dpn sets in sizes 4-10.5 and three circular needle sets)
- This organizer will fit needles up to 7.5" or 8" long (depending on which option you select at checkout)
- A fold-down flap at the top keeps your needles from sliding out when stored
- The organizer can be folded over or rolled up and then secured with the two 19-inch dark gray grosgrain ribbon ties
- When unrolled and laid out flat, the organizer is approximately 19 inches wide and 8.5 inches tall
- All fabrics have been pre-washed in a color- and scent-free detergent
- Handmade by me in my non-smoking and pet-free home
- Double-pointed and circular needle sets pictured are not included with this organizer
More DPN/circular needle organizers in other colors/fabrics: http://www.etsy.com/shop/EpidendronDesigns/search?search_query=dpn
Need a place to store your scissors, pencil/pen, stitch markers/holders, tapestry needles, ruler, safety pins, etc? Consider pairing your DPN organizer with one of my zippered pencil pouches or lined flat-bottomed zipper pouches, often available in matching fabrics: http://www.etsy.com/shop/EpidendronDesigns?section_id=14605311
I normally send my items via USPS First Class mail with a tracking number. Thank you for your interest!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Some items listed in my shop have already been made and are ready to ship. Items which are listed as "made to order" will ship within a specified time period - please see my shop announcement/home page for current turnaround times. In-stock items ordered alongside made-to-order items will be held until the made-to-order items are ready, and then your full order will ship as one parcel.
I have a great track record of getting my orders shipped within the time promised, but in the event of an unexpected and unavoidable delay, I will contact you as soon as possible to keep you updated. Orders shipping within the domestic US will be sent via USPS First Class mail service with a tracking number. My items usually arrive within 2 to 4 days with this service.
If you are an international customer, your parcel will be marked as "merchandise" (not as a "gift"), all items will be declared with their actual purchase prices, and you will be responsible for any customs or duty fees that may be imposed by your particular country. Please be sure to research and understand your own country's laws regarding commercial merchandise, as I cannot be responsible for any unexpected charges/fees that might be charged. International orders will ship via USPS First Class International service and may take anywhere from 1-3 weeks to arrive. If your order arrives damaged or is lost in transit, please contact me as soon as possible and no later than 60 days from your order's ship date. After 60 days, I cannot be held responsible for your order and will not be able to offer a refund or replacement.
I accept payment via PayPal, Etsy Direct Checkout, and Etsy gift cards. I can only ship an order once payment has been received. Once an order has shipped, the transaction cannot be cancelled.
Returns & exchanges
I will do my best to make sure your order is filled correctly and shipped in a timely manner. I hope your item(s) arrive in the condition and to the specifications described in the item listing(s). Should this NOT be the case, please contact me within 3 days of receiving your order to discuss any issues or concerns you might have. Requests for refunds or exchanges will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If your order arrives damaged or is lost in transit, you must contact me as soon as possible and no later than 60 days from your order's ship date. After 60 days, I cannot be held responsible for your order and will not be able to offer a refund or replacement.
I welcome custom orders - please message me to discuss your special request!