JET OPAQUE® II (9754P0) Heat Transfer Paper is for dark fabrics and is the best product for photo-quality prints on cotton, cotton blends, and synthetic fabrics. This product can be die or kiss-cut and moved with tape. Print the image right reading. Then the image is cut or trimmed peeled from the backer sheet, and placed face up on the fabric. An ironing sheet is used to protect the ink and is heat pressed with medium pressure for 30 seconds, at 350°F. The ironing sheet is removed when cold. This product can be hand ironed.
COMMERCIAL PRESS INSTRUCTIONS PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Print image on coated side of paper right reading (do not mirror the image). 2. Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer.
PRE-TRANSFERRING INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
1. Remove the backing paper from the printed image. 2. Place the Heat Transfer Paper on top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you). 3. Completely cover the image with an ironing sheet. 4. Place a piece of spare material over the ironing sheet. 5. Press: 30 seconds at 350°F using medium pressure. 6. Once cold peel away ironing sheet in a smooth even motion.
1.- We ship with the US Postal Service, UPS, DHL and will ship with motor freight as needed. All customs duties and import taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.
2.- Shipments are normally made within 1–2 business days of confirmed payment. You will receive a tracking number notification email on the day your item is shipped. Items requiring crating for motor freight may take longer.
3.- NO international shipments will be made without a tracking service. All UPS, DHL shipments do have tracking service. Some US Postal Service selections offer shipping to your country but no tracking service. If you select shipment with no tracking we will contact you with an alternative. If the increased cost with tracking service is unacceptable we will refund your purchase and terminate the transaction.
4.- Please do not select overnight shipping unless you have confirmed with us that we can ship that day.
5.- Please be aware that we observe most national holidays and therefore you may see a slight delay in processing your orders around holidays.
1.- Paypal: This is our preferred method of payment. We accept Paypal from "Confirmed Addresses Only!” This is the fastest and most efficient way for us to process your order.
2.- Credit Card Payments – Visa, Master Card, Discover & AmEx - PayPal will accept your credit card even if you do not have a PayPal account. Scroll down the log-in page to find this option
3.- Company Checks: We do not accept company checks.
4.- All winning bidders must use our checkout through Paypal at the end of the auction. You can simply click on the "Pay Now" button and you will be automatically redirected to Paypal to complete the checkout process
Returns & exchanges
* If you are not 100% Satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to our warehouse for a full refund.
* Before sending back an item for a refund or exchange, you must contact us and request an item return form.
* Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your original method of payment within 7 days.
* If you have any questions, please feel free to contact customer service at 561-200-7616. Thanks!
Thank you for your visit! Our goal is to provide you the best transfer paper and service with 100% satisfaction. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 561-200-7616.