Pendant blank mouning hardwood marquetry finished - 30 mm cavity diam. - Brass Tube Bail - (F353-X)
Truly handmade pendant blank with stripes marquetry work.
- mahogany and walnut wood
- cavity: 30 mm side., 3 - 3.5 mm depth
- brass finish tube type bail, 5 mm loop opening
- sold with finishing
- soft natural luster
Our finished bezels are very smooth to the touch, with no rough edges,
and polished by hand for a soft natural luster.
We use premium sustainable hardwood in their true colors.
ArtBASE fine carpentry settings are based on Marcos's or Betty's original
designs , and created in our home shop using artisanal methods with
great love and attention to details.
We cut them with scroll saw: no laser or cnc router used. For that reason our
bezels don't have burnt edges, or machining marks.
They will make a unique and refined mini frame for a picture, a quality art
reproduction or a miniature original artwork.
About the available 'add-on' menu options:
'NO add-ons': pendant blank only
'clear glass cabochon': loose cabochon included
Our more intricate marquetry work bezels and pendants are made as limited
editions and not available for custom larger quantity orders. For other
non-limited edition items we can meet your needs in regards to quantities
and other specifications. Here are some customization options.
Contact us if you are interested in altering:
- measurements, no larger than 50 mm (2") by 60 mm (2.5")
- cavity depth, from 2 mm to 10 mm
- type of wood: mahogany, maple, walnut and cherry
- type of bail: metal, wood or hook eye
- usage: pin brooch, pendant, connector
- rim thickness, from 2 mm to 10 mm
- unfinished state: no oil, no polishing
- wooden cut out insert type of wood
- carved and rounded profile on the edge
If you don't find listed in the store what you are looking for we might
be able to make it for you:
GENERAL CUSTOMIZATION GUIDELINES (contact us for more details)
- processing time is 1-3 weeks depending on quantity
- minimum quantity: 5 items in the same design and in the same wood
- in many cases we can attach bails or hook eyes
- prices change accordingly to specific details
***Check out "OTHER Supplies" section for cabs, bails, pin brooches,
inserts... to make your finished pieces.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
We usually ship First Class Mail via USPS. If you want to use another carrier please contact us.
Items that are sold on Saturdays and Sundays will be shipped on Monday.
I use First Class Mail International unless you told me to use another carrier for your security.
Please, before you buy, be aware if you have to pay custom fees in your country, those are your responsibility.
If you don’t see your country in the destination of the item or have a question please send us a convo.
Paypal is our preferred payment method.
You don't need a Paypal account to use a Credit or Debit Card to pay. Just click the "pay now" button and look for the option to pay using a Credit or Debit Card "without" having to sign up for a Paypal account.
We accept personal checks too. Just let us know that you will be sending a check and we’ll send you your items as soon as we get the payment.
Google Checkout is another way that you can pay: Select OTHER as a payment method and we'll send you a Google Checkout Invoice via email.