1/2" Grosgrain ribbon in purple color palette by the yard. Sewing, crafting, hair bow, dressmaking and scrapbooking supplies.
Good quality grosgrain ribbon. This gross grain ribbon is well textured and will give an elegant feeling to your project. Be it crafting things, sewing dresses, or making a bow and gift wrapping, this will be a great addition to your creation. Definitely a must have as your craft and sewing supplies. In Purple colour palette, you can select any of the colour, Orchid, Pale Violet, Light Salmon, Purple, Dusty Purple or Dark Magenta. You may purchase this ribbon per yard, per 3 yards or per 5 yards. You will get more discount with the longer yardage. Please feel free to contact us should you need more yardage.
*Due to different customer needs, remaining stock of each color may differ. In the case where we cannot fulfill the requested quantity, we will inform the buyer for any possible colour substitution as soon as possible. **Buy multiple amount and save on shipping ***Due to camera lens and different screen display, actual product color might vary slightly
================================= POSTAGE INFORMATION
We are committed to your satisfaction. We will post within 1-3 business working days using regular post service (no tracking facility). We do recommend that you upgrade your shipping to a registered service to protect your beloved purchase. Please contact us for the additional cost if you are interested in using the upgraded service.
International buyers please be aware of international process and custom that might cause some delay and or additional tax and other charges
Please refer to our shop policy section for complete policies and frequently asked questions =============================================== Two Chubby Rabbits Etsy Fabric Store
Please support us by following two chubby rabbits Instagram @twochubbyrabbits and twitter @twochubbyrabs
Your fabric will be delivered using Australian Regular post services. International destination will be sent via Economy Airmail services. Both Australian Regular and Economy Airmail does not provide tracking number/facility. We do recommend upgrading this service to a Registered post so that you are covered by the service. Should you choose to use the regular post service and not requesting a tracking or registered service, it is not our responsibility if the mail got lost during shipment and we will not be able to offer you a refund for this. If you wish to upgrade the shipping method please kindly contact us prior to your purchase.
Please allow us 1-3 working days (exclude public holiday, saturday and sunday) to prepare and process your order with care. Your purchase will be wrapped and sent in plastic cover (except for orders sent using plastic satchel) to protect it from damages and rain. If you live in Australia, generally most shipment will arrive within a week time from our shipping notification. Parcels or heavier mails sent by courier may take a bit longer than general mails. If you are from outside Australia, while most mails are delivered within 2 weeks period, please allow approximately 3-4 weeks from our shipping notification for the item to arrive at your door. International buyers please beware that international process and custom might cause a bit of delay and cause additional tax or charges. In this instance it is the buyer responsibilities to be aware of such regulations or charges. Thank you for reading this policy.
All purchase made in Etsy is final and non refundable. We need this to be able to send your item as soon as possible and to avoid any delay. Remember that we are committed to your satisfaction
Returns & exchanges
Damages and lost during shipment is not our responsibility and is non refundable. We are recommending the registered post services as they do offer some insurance in case of damage / lost shipment. We are very sorry at this stage we cannot offer a refund.
Frequently Asked Question
1. If I buy more than 1 in quantity, will I get continuous cut fabric ? Unless specified in the listing, or specifically requested by the buyer, we will send a continuous piece to you.
2. I need more length than you have specified in the listing, what do I do? While we try to update our listing as much as we can, sometimes there are listing that have not been updated. Please contact us telling us how long you are after and we will go through our stocks specifically to see if we have what you need.
3. Do you mind setting up a custom listing for combined items or shipping? Definitely not. We are more than happy to ship you combined items and to calculate exactly the shipping cost that's required.
4. When will I get my fabric? Please allow us 1-3 working days (exclude public holiday, saturday and sunday) to prepare and process your order with care. If you live in Australia, generally most shipment will arrive within a week time from our shipping notification. Parcels or heavier mails sent by courier may take a bit longer than general mails. If you are from outside Australia, while most mails are delivered within 2 weeks period, please allow approximately 3-4 weeks from our shipping notification for the item to arrive at your door.
5. How come I still haven't received my fabric? Please let us know if you still haven't received your fabric after the following timeline In Australia : After 2 weeks of shipping notification Anywhere else : After 5 weeks of shipping notification We will then lodge a missing mail form to Australian Post to seek their assistance in finding out your purchase
6. I need the fabric urgently, can you ship with faster option? We understand sometimes there is an urgent or last minute needs. Please contact us BEFORE purchasing so that we can arrange faster shipping option. We will most likely add an Express option in the listing with a price that we will inform and confirm to you before hand.
We are committed to your satisfaction. Should you have any other question, do not hesitate to contact us. We hope you will enjoy the shop and the fabric collections. Happy shopping !