This is a digital file
This listing is for an online, self-paced workshop, available through my website (http://purplemailbox.blogspot.com)
For a video about this course please visit:
Ashli's Art Journal... A Mini Class Exploring My Approach
Pencils, pens, and paints... the foundation for my art journal spreads! Join me as we work through every step of my process, in real time, from start to finish. You will learn my reasons for choosing white acrylic over gesso, my favorite way to doodle flowers, my take on faces, and much more!
Want a few more details?
Here you go...
With this course, you will receive instant access to the following:
- One intro video discussing my favorite art journaling supplies.
- FIVE video segments that add up to one completed art journaling spread, start to finish, voiced in real-time.
- That comes to a total of 6 videos, with just over 2 hours of video content.
- A PDF download of course content.
- Access to me via email for any and all questions, ponderings, etc...
- Ability to download videos to your own personal computer or compatible device for permanent archiving and viewing.
- One exclusive art journal spread that is only available to students in this class and is guaranteed not to be shared elsewhere.
- Online access to class as long as my website is active (which should be a very long time).
- Comment form in which to chat and share links to your work.
- And, what I hope, is an abundant amount of inspiration!
Questions and Answers:
How are these videos different from what you already post for free on YouTube?
-My YouTube art journaling videos are typically presented in high speed, with no voice over. The videos presented in this course are shown in real time, with narration, including in-depth explanations of my process and artistic choices.
What supplies do I need?
-I encourage you to take this course regardless of the supplies you currently have! The tips and ideas should provide you with plenty of inspiration to get you started, even if your supplies are limited. That being said, I do realize it is helpful to know more than that. So, the supplies that I use in the course are: white acrylic paint, white gesso, prisma color pencils, gelatos, crayola portfolio oil pastels, graphite pencil, fude ball pen, white signo pen, krylon clear spray, dyslusions art journal, various brushes, and a craft store watercolor palette.
-The classroom page will contain a detailed supply link list
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
-While I feel this class is an extremely good value for the price, I would not want anyone to be unhappy with their purchase. If that is indeed the case, please contact me directly and we can work together to resolve any issue you may be having.
Speaking of price, how much is the course?
- Only $7!
How do I buy this course and access my materials?
- You may purchase this course right on this website. Upon purchase, you will be sent an email with the PDF download. This PDF also includes the private classroom page link as well as the video passcode. If you have any difficulties with the email, the links, or the PDF... simply email me (email@example.com) and we will resolve any and all issues asap!
What if I have a question that wasn't answered here?
-Email me! soaphouse [!at] gmail.com - I am always, always happy to help!
Thanks so much for your loyal support and I look forward to seeing you in class!
There is NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT as a part of this listing.
*** By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to be added to my mailing list. Thank you!
You might also like
More from this seller
Please submit payment via Paypal. Payment must be received within 24 hours of purchase.
Returns & exchanges
I want each and every shopper to be more than happy! Refunds available if you are not completely satisfied. Please contact me within one week of item receipt to discuss a return if neccesary.