Etsy Accounting, DIY Bookkeeping, Inventory Tracking Etsy Expense, Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet, Easy Bookkeeping, Etsy Bookkeeper Accounting
This is a digital file
*** The term "Etsy" is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This product is not affiliated with Etsy, Inc. ***
Watch a video about this bookkeeping system! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhHx0fdrYJo
I designed my first bookkeeping system for Etsy sellers in 2007 and now present to you version 6.0 – The Etsy-preneurship Bookkeeping System!
In Chapter 3 of my book, Etsy-preneurship (available for sale at Amazon and wherever fine books are sold), I discuss bookkeeping for Etsy sellers. This bookkeeping system was designed for all my readers to meet their bookkeeping needs with ease.
Thousands of Etsy sellers use my bookkeeping solutions and through the years I have perfected my bookkeeping system - I promise you, this is what you need and want in a bookkeeping system for your small business!
Each version gets better and better . . . and I am so proud to offer you my premier bookkeeping spreadsheet designed for Etsy sellers by an Etsy seller. The Etsy-preneurship Bookkeeping System has 12 core parts:
1. Sales Tracking – This is where you will track your revenue from all your revenue streams (including Etsy). You will also be able to see your sales broken out by selling venue as well as product line.
2. Expense Tracking – This is where you will track your expenses relating to your business and be able to classify them according to your own personal expense categories as well as tax expense categories to make filing your taxes easier.
3. Raw Material Tracking – This bookkeeping system allows you the ability to track your raw materials, calculating the per unit cost, and is fully integrated with the Etsy-preneurship Pricing Tool (embedded in this bookkeeping system). I’ve added the ability to always see how much all your remaining raw materials are worth.
4. Finished Inventory Tracking – You can easily track your handmade finished inventory, supplies, or vintage items for sale with this tool – easily finding your ending inventory $ value for tax purposes.
5. Cash Management – This function allows you to track your different bank and PayPal accounts throughout the year, watch interest earnings, perform a bank reconciliation, as well as update your bank ledger statement if you desire. Cash flow problems kill many businesses – this will help you spot any trouble before it grows too large.
6. Track Non-Financial Data – Tracking your financial data is important, but I’ve also included a section to allow you to track any non-financial business related data you want to track like marketing and social media key measurements. I’ve also built areas where you can track your business mileage for tax purposes, a contact list to keep up with everyone, a bill tracker, sales tax tracker, a data tracker you can customize to track anything else you might dream up, an invoice tracker, an equipment tracker, credit card manager, receivables tracker, and sales tax calculator.
7. COGS Calculator, Currency Converter, & Pricing Tool – This page allows you to pull raw materials from your raw material tracker, see the related cost, and then fully integrates with the Pricing Tool Download from my book, Etsy-preneurship. If you have sales in multiple currencies, this section also helps you convert to your base bookkeeping currency. Not only are you getting a bookkeeping system, but you are receiving a pricing tool too!
8. Monthly Report – Everything comes together in this section – giving you a monthly snapshot of how your business in performing in all key areas. The graphs update automatically. You can easily compare one month’s performance against another month to see trends.
9. Annual Trends Report – I have also created an annual view that is compiled graphically automatically that will help you see the financial and non-financial stories relating to your business. This is where you will get summarized information that will then be used for filing your taxes.
10. Customizable Tracking Tool – I’ve included a tracking system that you can fully customize to track anything else your heart might desire relating to your business. This spreadsheet does it all, but if you want something else – I’ve empowered you with the ability to track it.
11. Instructions & Customize My Bookkeeping System – I love this part! Every Etsy seller is unique and needs the ability to customize a bookkeeping solution to their specific needs. I ask you 10 questions about your business and when you type in your answers, the bookkeeping system automatically customizes itself to your needs. There are also 13 steps I have you read through to familiarize yourself with the bookkeeping solution and understand its capabilities and how you will use it for your business.
12. Ebook – Everything You Need to Get Started Kit – FAQ & Cheat Sheet – I know bookkeeping for Etsy sellers like the back of my hand and have heard just about every question there is and have put all the questions down in one place and answered them. This 13 page eBook will answer all your questions and get your bookkeeping up and running in no time. To top things off, I’ve included a one-page “Cheat Sheet” that you can refer to as you learn about and use your new bookkeeping system.
13 (BONUS) - For version 6.0, I have included five of my most popular and newest tools including: an tool to create your own invoices, a tool to create a balance sheet, a time management and productivity tracker log, a client workflow tool to track any service you might also sell, and a financial calendar to help you keep track of important financial dates.
► The spreadsheet will work for pc and mac users that have a 2007 and above version of Microsoft Excel. The program will also run in openoffice.org (a free program that you can download with some functionality disabled).
►100% satisfaction guaranteed! No risk – I’m confident you will love it or your money back!
►Once you purchase, the system will be in your email inbox within minutes.
Other fun stuff to know (aka other question I frequently receive):
- You have the ability to add your business’ logo or colors to the spreadsheet – fully customizable!
- This system is designed for handmade creators, supply sellers, as well as vintage sellers. You could even sell all three at the same time and use the same bookkeeping solution.
- This spreadsheet is less than 1MB is file size. This means it will open almost immediately and not slow down your computer while processing.
- This system works for one Etsy shop, or multiple Etsy shops. You can put all your shops on one spreadsheet, or keep a separate spreadsheet per business. It will even cover all your craft show sales, home sales, boutiques, wholesale, and consignment sales - this bookkeeping system is not limited for only one revenue stream . . . go ahead, expand your business!
- Don’t sweat COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) – You have the option of keeping your books with or without tracking COGS. This is the only bookkeeping solution for Etsy sellers that allows both methods of accounting! Talk about flexibility! I also discuss COGS in more depth in the ebook.
- Are you an Etsy seller that has out of control raw materials? This system can tame the supplies of even the most out-of-control-buy-every-bead-i-ever-see jewelry maker!
- You can use this system every year, so you buy once and use forever.
- You own the data and the system! Don’t trust your financial data to someone else to manage.
- This is a spreadsheet, but does not feel like a spreadsheet while you use it. I designed the spreadsheet to be used by everyone – and I mean everyone! Even if you have not used a spreadsheet in your life, you can navigate this bookkeeping system, because navigation is like the web – see it, click it, done.
- No wait in delivery time – a few minutes after you purchase the product it will be sitting in your email box ready to use!
- Every bookkeeping solution (even ones that say they are 100% automated) requires some work and data entry and this solution is no exception, but you will easily be able to download data from the Etsy csv files, PayPal, Direct Checkout, and your banks and copy and paste those directly into the columns of the bookkeeping solution. This bookkeeping solution is the easiest to maintain!
- If you are unsure what you need to track for tax purposes – don’t worry – it is all covered in this bookkeeping system.
- This system works for every currency and every country. I have many customers using it for Canada, UK, Australia, and Korea.
- I’ve embedded bookkeeping tips and commentary about different functions of the bookkeeping system on every section to help you understand everything in more detail if you desire.
- I don’t have any hidden parts of the spreadsheet. You see it all, unlike some other spreadsheet bookkeeping solutions. This allows you to customize to your heart’s content (if you are or want to become a spreadsheet nerd). Also, no hidden macros or hidden programs work behind the scene.
- If you have any questions once you start using the bookkeeping system, just send me a message and I’ll be glad to help you.
- When you purchase The Etsy-preneurship Bookkeeping System, you are buying quality and a product you can trust. I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and have worked my hardest to provide the best tool to make your Etsy shop thrive!
- Have another question that I did not cover here? Send me a message and I’ll answer it. I’d love to hear from you.
The Etsy-preneurship Bookkeeping System will help your Etsy shop thrive!
Interested in a paper and pencil bookkeeping system?
Interested in my in-depth Etsy Tax Guide?
Interest in the Etsy-preneurship book?
Watch a video about this bookkeeping system!
A Message from Jason:
Etsy is a place where hard work, opportunity, and perseverance can create profitable side-gigs and grow into long-term self-employment success. Isn’t it time you put my 10 years of experience helping everyday Etsy sellers to work in your business?
My resources are not for “lackadaisical Etsy sellers” – I’m a business professional that provides professional business advice to serious Etsy sellers.
It takes months and years to grow your business as you keep learning new things – stay diligent and always be improving. Hundreds of small tweaks add up with time. I’m here for a long-term business relationship with you.
I appreciate your trust as I help your Etsy shop thrive!
P.S. – Check out these links below and always feel free to send me a message with any questions or challenges you might be facing – or just say “hi” and introduce yourself! :)
5 Most Important Links:
1: Become a Thrive Member: http://bit.ly/ThriveMember
2: Keyword Tool for Etsy Sellers: http://bit.ly/EtsyKeywordTool
3: Etsy-preneurship Facebook: http://bit.ly/EtsypreneurshipFB
4: Etsy-preneurship Instagram: http://bit.ly/EtsypreneurshipIG
5: A Few Free Resources: http://bit.ly/FreeEtsyGoodies
10 Popular Resources:
Etsy-preneurship Bookkeeping Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/EtsyBookkeepingSpreadsheet
Professional Etsy SEO Tips & Myths: http://bit.ly/SEOtips4Etsy
Handmade at Amazon Tips: http://bit.ly/HandmadeAtAmazonTips
Paper & Pencil Bookkeeping System: http://bit.ly/EtsyPencilBookkeeping
Etsy Tax Guides: http://bit.ly/TaxGuides4Etsy
Etsy Legal Guides: http://bit.ly/EtsyLegalGuides
Etsy Financial Startup Guides: http://bit.ly/EtsyStartupTips
Beginner Etsy Seller: http://bit.ly/SolidEtsyFoundation
Intermediate Etsy Seller Tips: http://bit.ly/IntermediateEtsyTips
The ULTIMATE Resource Bundle: http://bit.ly/EtsyUniversity
*** The term "Etsy" is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This product is not affiliated with Etsy, Inc. ***