- Question? Contact the seller
These mini Georgia State cut out charms are made from solid Black Cherry hardwood that was grown and milled in the USA. Expertly crafted in the Nestled Pines workshop, these minis are available with or without holes.
State cutouts come in packs of 6, 24, and 144 pieces.
Finished with a non-toxic food-safe oil. Available unfinished upon request.
FREE shipping in the USA.
Approximate dimensions: 1 1/4" x 1" x 3/16"
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Items will be shipped via Seller's (Nestled Pines Woodworking LLC') carrier of choice. Most items ship within two business days of purchase payment completion during the holiday season, in most cases via USPS. Please check current estimated processing times in the shipping section for non-peak season shipping times.
Please double check your shipping address before completing checkout. Nestled Pines is not responsible for packages shipped to the incorrect address due to buyer error at checkout. Buyer will be responsible for any additional costs or fees incurred to Seller including (but not limited to) re-shipping costs to the correct address, customs fees, return shipment fees, restocking fees, etc.
If interested in shipping outside of the US and your location is not listed for a particular item, please contact us for a shipping estimate.
*Christmas Delivery Deadlines:
While we will do our best to make sure that all of our customers' Christmas packages are delivered to them by December 24th, we can make no guarantees as such. Our recommended order deadlines represent only what we consider to be reasonable guidelines for expected delivery times. We ask that International customers understand that our products must clear customs, and that while we do everything we can to ensure quick and reasonable shipping, occasional long delays may be experienced during the customs clearing process, and these are entirely beyond our control. Thank you for your understanding.
International Christmas Shipping Deadline:
November 12th, 2017
Domestic (USA) Christmas Shipping Deadline:
12:00pm (noon) Central Time December 18th, 2017
International customers are responsible for all import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. These fees and taxes and any additional charges for customs clearance are levied once a shipment reaches your country, and must be borne by the recipient. I have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Please be aware that when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond my original delivery estimates. All international orders will have full value declared on customs forms, and will be marked as "merchandise" - no exceptions.
Shipping to Singapore has on many occasions proven difficult for us. While we are happy to ship orders to Singapore, we cannot offer tracking or guarantee delivery there without upgrading shipping to Priority Mail. Please convo us if you have any questions or are interested in upgrading shipping to Priority Mail. We do not offer refunds or re-ships for items lost in the mail in Singapore with USPS First Class shipping or Priority Mail.
Payment must be made within 7 days of purchase unless otherwise discussed with Nestled Pines.
Returns & exchanges
Refunds: If you have any problems with your order please let us know within 7 days of receiving your item.
If your item is broken upon receipt, purchaser must contact seller (Nestled Pines) immediately and inform them as such. Upon request of purchaser, said broken item may be replaced or refunded for purchase amount paid to seller less seller's actual shipping costs. Seller reserves the right to refuse any item replacement request, and instead issue refund to purchaser for any reason.
Custom items and or custom engraved items cannot be returned, or exchanged.
Q: Can you make me this custom thingy, and how much will it cost?
A: Possibly! Please submit a custom order request via Etsy convo using the following format:
1. Detailed description of item including desired dimensions(in inches).
2. Quantity you would like to purchase of this item.
3. Latest date would you like this item to be completed and shipped. (Alternatively, if you would like to provide the latest date you would like to receive this item please provide us with a shipping address to allow us to estimate time required for shipping)
4. What is your budget for this item or entire order including shipping costs.
If we are able to help you with your custom project, we will accept your custom order by arranging a listing for your purchase and providing you with a link to that listing page. If we are unable to help you with your project, we will try to respond to let you know your request cannot be filled at this time, and if possible the reason for not being able to accept your custom order request. Please note that Nestled Pines may or may not request a deposit or prepayment be made for such orders for either half or the full amount of the order request. Please note that we are generally able to accept more custom requests during non-peak season months (February - July).
Q: What do I need to know about laser cutting limitations prior to design?
A: Lasers are very specialized and expensive tools that perform intricate and precision cutting. It is really basically a very fancy scroll saw. Think about a band saw vs a table saw vs a reciprocating saw... they all can cut wood, but the project dictates the tool.
Q: What wood thicknesses are you limited to?
A: 3/8" hardwood, assuming no knots and other factors, we usually are cutting wood that is 3/16" thick.
Q: What overall dimensions can your equipment produce as one piece? Technically... 36" x 24" ... Realistically, 24" x 18".
Q: What type of electronic files do you need to make your production the easiest?
A: Acceptable file formats for cutting are Adobe Illustrator CS3 or less (.ai), Acrobat (.pdf), Corel Draw X4 or less (.cdr), or basic .eps files.
Q: How do you charge, is it by the thickness and the overall length of cutting done by the equipment?
A: We charge for setup time for jobs, and by the cutting time of the project. Ultimately however, there are many factors to this equation. Both thickness and cut length as well as complexity dictate the price.
Q: What is the cut edge like?
A: Almost sharp, and zero tearout, the wood is actually being vaporized by the laser. The result is some fuming residue on the top of the board and some smoke "reflections" on the bottom. Generally it is quite smooth, we however sand many of our finished products to remove the black edge resulting from the burning of the wood.
Q: Does the edge always burn?
A: Yes, that is the basis of how the laser functions, it burns/vaporizes the wood leaving a blackened resinous kerf.
1. Gift wrap and "To: From:" tag available with purchase of Gift Wrap credit listed in our shop upon specific request made at time of purchase in the "note to seller" field. If you have any questions about this, please contact us.
2. Custom Engraving is available for items listed which state that custom engraving is available for that item. Please purchase the required quantity of engraving credits as stated in the listing to be personalized. Text to be engraved and choice of font must be stated at the time of purchase in the "note to seller" field. If a desired font is not clearly indicated by purchaser in the "note to seller" at time of item purchase, a font deemed appropriate by seller(Nestled Pines) will be selected by seller(Nestled Pines). If text copy to be engraved is not clearly indicated by purchaser in the "note to seller" at time of item purchase, Nestled Pines agrees to make an effort to contact purchaser for information regarding such using Etsy's conversation medium. If seller (Nestled Pines) is unable to obtain the information they feel is necessary to complete said custom engraving, seller(Nestled Pines) reserves the right to ship the item purchased without custom engraving, and issue a refund to purchaser for amount paid for engraving.
If (1)gift wrap or (2)custom engraving is requested, but the appropriate quantity of credits for those items are not purchased within 3 business days of item purchase, your item will be shipped without (1)gift wrap or (2)custom engraving or your paid purchase amount refunded at the discretion of seller(Nestled Pines).
Wholesale information and policies available on request. Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions and/or concerns.