This is a digital file
* * Written in ENGLISH * *
2 PATTERN DEAL for 20cm (8in) dolls
Both patterns are available separately (see other listings), Save money when you purchase both patterns together.
1. DOLLY ROSE - 20cm (8in). Tiny Doll is 8cm (3in). 8 page PDF file with plenty of pictures and step by step instructions
Dolly Rose is the sweetest little dolly. She's soft and cuddly and just the right size for little girls to hold. She has two different dresses to wear. One has an easy to knit slip stitch pattern and the other has a pretty rosebud pattern. The dresses have a button on each shoulder but can be stitched on permanently if preferred. Dolly Rose loves her tiny doll and takes her everywhere.
2. HOLLY BERRY - 20cm (8in). TinyTeddy is 8cm (3in). 9 page PDF file with plenty of pictures and step by step instructions
Holly Berry is a cute little dolly who loves Christmas. She's soft and cuddly and just the right size for little girls to hold. She has a pretty dress with a holly pattern on the skirt and a warm hat with a pom-pom. The dress has a button on each shoulder but it can be stitched on permanently if preferred. Holly Berry loves her teddy and takes him everywhere
NEEDLES: knitted on two straight 3.25 mm needles (US 3)
YARN: DK (double knitting) yarn (USA - light-worsted/Australia - 8 ply).
SKILLS REQUIRED: cast on, cast off, knit, purl, increase, decrease.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - PDF download button is on your 'Purchases and reviews' page (to find this click on 'You' top right of page).
© 2016 Wendy Phillips copyrighted design. Do not reproduce or distribute this pattern.
Please DO NOT sell dolls from your Etsy shop that you have made using this pattern as it can affect my own Etsy pattern sales. I am however happy for you to sell your knitted dolls from other small shops and craft fairs etc. . . . Happy knitting.
You might also like
More from this seller
* This shop uses ETSY Direct Checkout. Payments can be made in a variety of ways including debit/credit cards, ETSY Gift Cards and PayPal.
Returns & exchanges
* You will receive a link to the pattern straight after payment and it will be ready for you to use. if you have viewed the pattern I cannot issue a refund.
* The pattern download button can be found on your Etsy 'Purchases and reviews' page (to find this click on 'You' top right of page).
* I design and sell patterns but sadly am not able to knit dolls and toys for customers (there are not enough hours in a day!)
* To view a PDF pattern some people may need to install the FREE download "Adobe Acrobat Reader" program on their computer.
© Wendy Phillips. All designs are copyrighted. All rights reserved. No part of any pattern (illustrations or text) may be copied, reproduced, transmitted or sold.
Items knitted from this pattern should not be sold from other Etsy shops. Items can however be sold from small independent outlets and for charity fund raising purposes .