This is a digital file
This is a knitting pattern for the Aloe Day Bag. It is a digital download that includes written and graphed instructions.
Here are the specifications from the pattern.
• Size 5, 3.75mm Double Point Knitting Needles
• Size 5, 3.75mm Circular Knitting Needles
• Size 5, 3.75mm Straight Knitting Needles (Optional)
• Waste Yarn
• 3 skeins Brown Sheep Co, Serendipity Tweed, Color Blue Spruce
• 4) 5/16” Shank Pearl Buttons
• Stitch Marker
• Darning Needle
• 26sts x 32 rows = 4” x 4” in stockinette stitch
• ~ 32" around the top of the body
• ~ 14" from center bottom of body to the top edge of the body
• It will have a little stretch
• Bag starts at center bottom and is knitted in the round until it is time to knit the straps and flaps.
• Repeat body pattern row eight times for each round through round 124.
• Knit all even rounds 2 through 124.
• Pearl rows 126 through 188 for the arm bands and rows 126 through 170 for the flap.
• Five skeins will make two bags.