Ntoma African fabric, Native material, Royal Kente, Sacred cloth, Ashanti kingdom, West African cloth
African print fabrics are colourful, printed fabrics used to make clothing, worn by men and women throughout Africa.
About the fabric:
* This is a high quality, new (unused) 100% cotton African print fabric,
* SOLD BY THE YARD.
* ONE YARD/METRE is 36'' (wide) x 44'' (long).
* If you order more than one yard, you will receive a single continuous fabric.
* Beautiful, abstract design with vibrant colours.
* The fabric you will receive is exactly the same as the pictured fabric.
* These fabrics are popular in the fashion, accessories and interior design industry.
* They are durable for clothing, handbags, pillows, upholstery etc.
* Machine washable
Each African print fabric is usually available in no more than 6 yards, as a result sometimes your order may not be available as one single continuous line and in such cases, we will inform you, before dispatching your item(s).
* THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE YARD OF THE PICTURED FABRIC. IF YOU WOULD LIKE 2, 3, 4, 5 OR 6 YARDS OF THIS FABRIC, PLEASE ADD MULTIPLE ITEMS OF THIS LISTING TO YOUR CART.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
1.) All items will be posted via Royal Mail 1st Class service.
2.) AFRICANPRINTFABRIC ships WORLDWIDE from the UK using the secure and reliable Royal Mail (UK) service.
3.) We only RETAIL these fabrics and as a result, we are not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be due to the manufacturer.
4.) We do not insure/track our orders as a standard service, if you wish to ship with tracking/insurance please contact us for a quote before placing an order. We will be able to offer you a quote on tracking/insurance at your request.
5.) We personally deliver all packages to the post office. Once they leave our hands, we are not liable for loss or theft.
6.) We only ship items Monday – Friday, so any weekend orders will go out the following business day.
*** AFRICANPRINTFABRIC is not responsible for lost packages.
In an effort to conserve paper, we will not be sending an invoice/receipt with your order. Please refer to your customer account to confirm the status of your order. ***
7.) AFRICANPRINTFABRIC is located in the UK. Please see below for approximate shipping times:
UK = 3-5 working days *
EU = 5-8 working days *
USA/Canada = 5 – 14 working days *
Rest of the world = 2-3 weeks *
* Some parcels have been delayed as long as 3 weeks (especially during the holiday season). This does not happen often, but it can happen also customs can occasionally delay packages further.
8.) We will always ship items to the address provided at the time of sale. Please ensure that this is correct before purchasing.
9.) We are not liable for customs charges that may be applied in certain countries.
10.) Items will be shipped out between 3-5 working days.
1.) We accept payment through PayPal.
You do not need a PayPal account to pay for your items through PayPal: You can choose the PayPal option during checkout. After you submit your order, click the "Pay Now" button. On the right hand side of the next page you will see 2 options, the 2nd one is to pay using a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account.
2.) If payment is made with a credit card or "e-check" via PAYPAL, we will wait until the e-check clears (about 3-4 days) before your items are dispatched.
3.) Payment must be made in full and have cleared before the item is shipped. If you are having any issues with PayPal, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will assist you in any way we can.
Returns & exchanges
* All sales are final! No refunds available!
* Please be 100% sure before purchasing any item!
* Refunds/returns are only accepted in cases where the delivered item does not resemble or is a misrepresentation of the item pictured at the time of sale.
PLEASE contact me with your concerns and give me a chance to help you before leaving negative/neutral feedback.