Vintage Rare 1930s Crochet Pattern for Baby Clothes Shawl Jacket Bonnet Cap Bootees Matinee Coat Hat Marjory Tillotson Instant PDF Download
This is a digital file
1930s pattern by Marjory Tillotson - 12 pages
This rare, vintage pattern has the most delightful old age designs for baby.
It includes patterns for:
* Baby's Shawl
* Baby Girl's Bonnet (age 1-2 years)
* Baby Girl's Cap (age 6-18 months)
* Baby's Cap (age 6-18 months)
* Baby Boy's Cap (age 1-2 years)
* Baby's Jacket (age 1-2 years)
* Baby's Coat (Age 1-2 years)
* Baby's Bootees (Second Size)
* Baby Boy's Coat (age 1-2 years)
* Baby's Matinee Coat (age 2-3 years)
* Baby's Cover
* Baby's Blanket
* Baby's Petticoat (2-3 years)
The items use either 2 ply or 4 ply wool and a number 11 celluloid crochet hook.
Note, you are buying a PDF pattern only (instant download) and not the actual items nor an original copy of the pattern.
Your PDF pattern will be available for instant download as soon as payment has been received.
There are no returns for digital downloads. Please ensure you are happy with the pattern prior to purchase.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not duplicate this pattern in any manner.