This is a digital file
If you see a + More below, please click on it to view the entire listing description.
► I N S T A N T - D O W N L O A D ◄
Bulldog applique machine embroidery design in 5 sizes
► I T E M - D E T A I L S ◄
* File Formats Included:
PES, EXP, DST, HUS, JEF, VP3, VIP, XXX and BX
* Sizes: (W x H)
3.5" x 3.05"
4" x 3.48"
5" x 4.34"
6" x 5.20"
Also includes a 4 x 4 hoop size
⭐️ This design is also available as part of our set of 2 designs value pack.
Link to listing - https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/470169070
⭐️⭐️⭐️ HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES YOU PURCHASED: ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Instructional helpful guidelines for instant downloading can be viewed by clicking on the following link - www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
► P L E A S E - N O T E ◄
- This listing is for the machine files only, not a finished item. You need an embroidery machine and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine.
- You may use these files to make physical items for personal use or to sell, but you may not resell or distribute the designs.
- Re-sizing or editing of the designs is not recommended. We can not guarantee the quality of the designs if you alter them in any way.
Bulldog Applique Machine Embroidery Design, Dog Applique Machine Embroidery Design 0055
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payments through Etsy's direct checkout. Payment is due at the time of checkout. Direct Checkout is a payment method that offers buyers multiple payment options including:
Etsy Gift Cards
iDEAL (Netherlands only)
Sofort (Austria and Germany)
► P L E A S E - N O T E ◄
• Purchases made from inside Texas will have 8.25% sales tax added.
• Instant download purchases from inside the EU will have VAT added. The percentage of VAT added will depend on the laws of the country where the purchase was made from. You can read more about it here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/26439032479
Returns & exchanges
I take my shop very seriously and try my hardest to make your buying experience positive. If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your transaction, I would appreciate you contacting me prior to leaving feedback. I can't resolve something that I don't know about.
• It is good practice to always test stitch a design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combinations.
• I use 40 weight embroidery thread when testing my designs and I advise that you use the same weight.
• Re-sizing or editing of the designs is not recommended. I can not guarantee the quality of the designs if you alter them in any way.
• Twilight Embroidery will not be held liable for any monetary losses or consequential damages as a result of using any of our designs.
My other shops on Etsy:
TwilightSVG / SvgDxf (coming soon)