This is a digital file
Welcome To Dul's Stuff
PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for the pattern only, not the finished product. Once your payment has been made the pattern will be available as a digital download in PDF format.
Approximate about 2.75 inches (7cm) tall. But depending on your tension, yarn choice and crochet hook
finished size may vary.
MATERIALS AND TOOLS
• B/1 (2.25mm) crochet hook.
• (2) 6mm black plastic eyes with safety backing.
• Worsted-weight yarn (4-ply, medium weight) in different colors
• About 12 inches (30cm) of black embroidery floss for mouth.
• Polyester stuffing
• Pipe cleaner
• Tapestry needle
• Stitch markers
• Scissors for finishing off and sewing parts together
No part of Dul’s Stuff patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward Dul’s Stuff patterns.
You are welcome to sell items made from Dul‘s Stuff patterns; credit to the designer is greatly appreciated (example: pattern from DulsStuff.etsy.com).
Thanks for looking!