Pig Witch digistamp to color, print, for cards + more (line art by Kir Talmage)
This is a digital file
Print a charming Pig Witch to color, or use it to create or embellish invitations. Perhaps you'll use it as an outline for embroidery and crewel work, or printed lightly on heavy paper for painting. Try combining it with your own work on a greeting card, on fancy paper for a scrapbook, or print it tiny for gift tags.
The download is a set of files in two formats: JPG (white background) and PNG (transparent background). The files are 900 x 897 pixels, and should print 3 inches x almost-3 inches at 300 dpi unless you make it smaller. It may pixelate if you go much bigger, unless you print at 150dpi instead. The photos show the line ar—I did this one with a brush pen, instead of a micron fine line—and a partially colored example (I may have too many colored pencils and I have a lot to learn about shading...). Anyway, your files will be black and white only; your download will not have the watermark nor the blue Studio metasilk borders.
When you buy this digital stamp, you agree that :
* You may print and color it as often as you like for yourself: paper, fabric, metal, whatever!
* You may use both colored or uncolored prints on cards or small handmade items to keep, use in additional art for yourself or to give away
* You may color it digitally as often as you wish
* You may print a few for friends or social groups to color
* You may use it as an embroidery pattern
* You may rotate, flip, and shrink the image
* You will not remove any part of it that shows my signature
* You may ask me for more permissions
You also agree that:
* You will NOT sell anything that you make with this stamp — not collage art, no print-on-demand, no craft shows, etc. — unless you have a licensing agreement from me in writing.
* You will NOT share, give, lend, or redistribute the digital files in any way
* IF you post images of your work online, you agree to give credit to me and link to one or more of my websites (https://www.etsy.com/shop/StudioMetasilk or http://www.metasilk.com).
If you follow the terms of the Creative Commons licensing https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ but without the sharing bit, we're probably fine.
I always love to see what people do with these! Your feedback is welcome — please comment or email!
The story behind the art:
This was a drawing I made thinking of a particular person who likes both pigs and witches; maybe I should frame it up and give it to her! I first posted it on my Facebook WhimsicalDreamsArt page.
You might also like
More from this seller
- Money Order