A great vintage stamp of a HOUSE. Great addition to a house warming gift or change of address envelope!
Image measures 1 1/2" by 3/4"
Visit my other stores on Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/OldComicBooks from the good old days
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BarnQuiltsGA for one of a kind wood quilts
https://www.etsy.com/shop/OldAlbumsOldRecords for vintage vinyl records/lps
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- USPS Ground, items are shipped within 5 business days.
- Check shop notification for vacations or shipping delays due to holidays
- Items are provided with tracking (exception: international sales)
- Overpayment of shipping/handling is gladly refunded.
- Please make sure that your Etsy and Paypal address match. Reshipping will be the buyers responsibility.
- SHIPPING IS AT YOUR RISK due to unforeseen shipping quality in other countries. - Breakable items are packed with extra protection and again, cannot be guaranteed due to unforeseen shipping quality in other countries.
- Customs and import fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Packages often take over a month to arrive.
- International purchases are not guaranteed to arrive or to arrive undamaged.
- You can arrange for tracking that has a higher shipping cost.
PayPal and credit cards are accepted
* Pick up is possible - I live south east of Atlanta, Georgia and can arrange to meet you within a reasonable distance. Send a convo!
Returns & exchanges
Convo me within 3 DAYS of receipt if you are unhappy with your purchase.
1. Shipping (both ways) is the responsibility of the buyer - refunds are for the product only,
2. Item must be recieved in the condition it was shipped, or photos of damaged items can be provided and return shipping may be avoided at sellers discretion.
**INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: TO EUROPE / AUSTRALIA / CANADA and ELSEWHERE:
1. There is NO guarantee of delivery or condition and refunds will NOT be given due to a package NOT reaching its destination OR arriving damaged.
2. Shipping out of the country often takes a month OR MORE.
3. Financial considerations such as customs/import fees - will be the responsibility of the buyer.