A sweet curious coral pig!
Height is 20.29mm. Bead hole is 3/32", does not fit larger chains.
The bead as shown is one price. If you would like me to use sterling silver and Swarovski crystals to turn it into a ready-to-wear pendant, it adds $4.00. Please choose the variation that works best for you while checking out. An example bead is shown, not included in this listing, just for reference.
I ship USPS First Class to the United States and worldwide, typically within 2 days of receiving payment.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I ship USPS for the rates shown in each listing. If you would like insurance, that is added at your cost at standard postal rates. I typically ship within 2 days of receiving payment.
I do not falsify customs documents - the correct price will be listed. You may be responsible for customs or import fees if you do not reside within the United States. Please be sure you know what these are prior to ordering from me. They are the buyer's responsibility.
I accept PayPal, credit cards through Etsy, money orders, or checks. I will hold items purchased by checks or money order until receipt of payment.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Beads are glass. Glass is known to be a highly breakable object. Typically, if it breaks from being dropped, thrown, shot, extreme temperature change, struck with a blunt object, struck with a sharp object, mistreated, suicidal or emotionally unstable, it will then be sharp. If one of my creations turns sharp while in your possession, it could very well injure you. Please use all appropriate care!
My glass creations and critters - while whimsical, fanciful, and playful - are intended for adult use only.
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional information (for personalization, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nikki Carollo, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at nlcbeads [!at] gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: 7145 Burridge Ave, Mentor, OH USA