it took a while to get passed ISC but that's to be expected. what makes this 4/5 is that the dainty parts of the patch were EXTREMELY difficult to iron on. they wouldn't stick and i had to wait for the, then damp, areas to completely dry before applying the iron directly onto the patch which i hate having to do.
1. Shipping fees include China Postal International delivery service. Usually delivery takes about 1~2 weeks for Asian buyers and 3 to 4 weeks for most other international buyers. Delivery may be delayed in busy season, such as Christmas.
2. I also can ship items via Express Shipping as buyer's requirement, but extra postage will be needed. If you choose Express Shipping, you may need to pay import tax or customs duty after the order arrives your country. But generally you don't need to pay, because I send packages as small gifts with lower value declared.
3. All items will be shipped to the address listed in the order page. If you want to change the address, please contact me immediately after payment.
4. I may not send your products on weekend or during official holidays in China.
5. You may have to pay import tax, customs duty. But generally you don't need to pay, because I send packages as small gifts with lower value declared.
6. I will not be liable for packages refused or held by customs for delivery. If your order is returned to me due to wrong address, refusal to pay customs fee, refusal to accept order, I will subtract shipping fee and costs and then refund your the remaining money back to you.
Returns & exchanges
If you are not very happy with the purchase, please tell me what the problem is. I will do my best to find a good solution acceptable to both of us.
Customer service is of the utmost importance to me.