Maleficent Disney Villain - Boutique Nail Wraps
Up for your consideration is a sheet of Maleficent Disney Villain Wraps. These are a handmade boutique nail wrap. These are NOT water decals! Where these are a handmade boutique wrap it means that each of these wraps is made with love and might have slight variations one to the next. Please note that the wraps you get might have been cut slightly different then the wraps you've seen in the pictures (meaning the design on the pattern might have shifted a little on the wrap verses the one pictured). If you have any questions about this please send me a message.
With each sheet there is enough to do a full manicure, a full pedicure AND have some extra for accent nails! Please look at the pictures to get a better understanding of the size of the sheets :)
When ordering multiple wraps PLEASE! put them into your shopping cart and then pay for all of them once you're done selecting all of your items. :)
Please note that some designs have more than one picture for you to view.
Can last up to 2 weeks on your fingers depending on how heavy handed you are and 4-6 weeks on your toes
IF PROPER APPLICATION PROCEDURES ARE FOLLOWED
To apply your wraps please follow these steps:
1. Give yourself a manicure*.
2. Clean with a rubbing alcohol swab
3. Match nail to the nail wrap that fits best. It's better to have the wrap slightly smaller then bigger.**
4. Being careful not to touch the adhesive peel back the nail wrap from its backing and trim.
5. Warm nail wrap for a few seconds to soften (You can use a blow dryer)
6. Press wrap on to nail and smooth down applying pressure to the wrap. Pay attention to the edges to seal the wrap to the nail.
7. Trim the excess off with nail scissors or nail clippers.
8. Use a nail file on the edge at a 90 degree angle to remove any remaining wrap.
9. Give the edge of your nail a gentle buff with the nail buffer to smooth any remaining edges of the wrap.
10. Again, apply heat and pressure to the wrap until you feel it's securely bonded to your nail. You can use a rubber cuticle pusher around the edges to smooth out.
*With your manicure please make sure all cuticles are removed, your nails are buffed, and clean of any oil/debris.
**Wraps can not last if they are applied to skin/cuticle area. Please make sure your wrap is fully on your prepped nail for best adherence.