This is a digital file
Pattern Code: JXS_G014
149w X 68h Stitches
Size(s)*: 14 Count, 27w X 12.3h cm (approx. 10.6" x 4.9") on 14 count aida fabric
11 Count, 34.40w X 15.7h cm
16 Count, 23.65w X 10.8h cm
18 Count, 21.00w X 9.6h cm
* Remember to add 2”-3” on each sides of fabric for finishing purpose, for example, use 35x25 cm square of 14ct fabric
This chart uses full stitches only, 11 colours of DMC cotton thread (alternative of Anchor thread provided. Bear in mind that the alternative will not be the same as DMC color).
You can stitch this design on black or other dark color aida, such as navy blue, to get a more stunning contrast result.
Included in this listing are 3 PDF files (Format PDF/version 1.6. In order to open these files you will need PDF reader, best use Foxit Reader or Adobe Reader)
- the chart (consists of both Color symbol chart & colored block symbol chart)
- Basic Cross stitch instruction, in case you need it
- the chart with bigger colored symbol, basic cross stitch instruction included in this.
- This chart is for personal use only. Same copyrights apply to PDF charts as they do to hard copy charts. No sharing or copying of this chart is allowed in any way, both for commercial or non-commercial purpose.
- This listing is for instant download cross stitch chart - NOT A KIT and NOT FINISHED PRODUCT
You might also like
More from this seller
We only Accept PayPal.
If you dont have PayPal account, you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card accepted by PayPal. Here is the information: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/361
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
If you are not happy with the physical items, you can return them to us, and we will give you a full refund after we receive the items. We must be notified of any proposed returns within 3 days of the items being delivered to your address. Items must be returned undamaged and in original condition.