This is a multiple choice listing and includes 5 different Cross Stitch & Country Crafts Vintage Magazines. Please, choose in the pull-down menu or let me know when ordering the number on the picture. Please, let me know if you want to see the list of all projects in any magazine and I will send you a picture.
Every picture of the every magazine in this listing has a number on it, if ordering, please, refer to that number or choose it in the pull-down menu. You will be shipped the magazine you have chosen by the number shown on the picture.
1. Cross Stitch & Country Crafts Vintage magazine Back Issue May/June 1989. Magazine is in pre-owned good condition. 25 Great Designs and more fun-to-stitch projects on 31 pages: Picnic Delicacies, A ride in the country, palette stitching, Christmas ornaments, By the Sea, sampler and much more.
2. Cross Stitch & Country Crafts Vintage magazine back Issue March/April 1989. Magazine is in pre-owned good condition. 32 Great Designs and more fun-to-stitch projects on 30 pages: Easter eggs, Seaside series, anniversary sampler, 12 days of Christmas and much more.
3. Cross Stitch & Country Crafts Vintage magazine Back Issue May/June 1993. Magazine is in pre-owned good condition. 22 Great Designs and more fun-to-stitch projects on 31 pages: tool sampler, Victorian love note, Christmas spirit, Baltimore Album Quit, My heart is in the country sampler, pincushions and much more.
4. Cross Stitch & Country Crafts Vintage magazine Back Issue May/June 1990. Magazine is in pre-owned good condition. 32 Great Designs and more fun-to-stitch projects on 31 pages: whitework sampler, stitch on silk gauze, cottage gardens, harvest helper, bolo ties designs and much more.
5. Cross Stitch & Country Crafts Vintage magazine back Issue March/April 1990. Magazine is in pre-owned good condition. 20 Great Designs and more fun-to-stitch projects on 38 pages: Hummingbird sampler, Assisi embroidery, cottage garden series, fashionable accents, Christmas ornaments and much more.
Please, feel free to ask any questions before buying.
I will ship with USPS, first class mail within 2 days of the cleared payment. Tracking number will be provided.
International buyers are always welcome, but first need to contact me to check on the shipping cost, before placing the order.
I'm happy to combine shipping costs! If you would like to purchase more than one item, please contact me for a combined shipping price.
Insurance is buyers responsibility. Thank you
I accept PayPal and direct checkout through Etsy., money orders. Payment is expected within 2 days.
If you would like to pay by check, please contact me, and we can set that up. I will ship your item once your check has cleared.
If you have any questions at all, please contact me.
Returns & exchanges
I do not accept returns on sold items, unless there is a mistake in the description of the item. If there is a mistake in the description or you received the damaged item - please contact me right away with questions or concerns about your purchase. The item must be returned in the condition it was received. You must provide and forward a tracking number to me to avoid any misunderstandings. In this case I will fully refund you.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that your country may charge additional customs fees and that these fees are not included in the shipping quote. Each country is different and I have no control over those processes. Please check with your local authorities before purchasing. OnceInLifetime is not responsible for any additional fees charged through customs.