This is a digital file
***THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE ACTUAL TOY***
English Pattern Only. This pattern uses US Crochet Terms. The file contains a chart to show the conversions to UK Crochet Terms.
Make your own "Ben the Friendly Pirate" with this CROCHET PATTERN.
The pattern includes instructions on how to make a cute pirate.
This PDF pattern includes 12 pages with step by step instructions and photos, so you can crochet your own toy.
Finished Ben is about 18 in. (45 cm.) tall if you use worsted weight yarn and a 4.00 mm. crochet hook.
For this pattern you need to have basic-intermediate crochet and amigurumi skills and to know how to read crochet patterns.
You need to know the following crochet terms:
• ch – chain (UK=chain)
• mr – magic ring (UK=magic ring)
• sc – single crochet (UK=double crochet)
• hdc – half double crochet (UK=half treble crochet)
• dc – double crochet (UK=treble crochet)
• trc – treble crochet (UK= double treble crochet)
• sl – slip stitch (UK=slip stitch)
• inc(sc) – increase in single crochet (UK=increase in double crochet)
• inc(dc) –increase in double crochet (UK= increase in treble crochet)
• dec(sc) – decrease in single crochet (UK=decrease in double crochet)
• blo – back loop only (UK=back loop only)
• fo – fasten off (UK=fasten off)
• Worsted (medium/4) weight yarn in colors:
o Black - 45 yards/41 meters
o Light Blue - 50 yards/46 meters
o White - 90 yards/82 meters
o Skin tone (Light, Medium, Dark, etc.) - 80 yards/73 meters
o Brown - 80 yards/73 meters
o Red - 60 yards/55 meters
o Light Grey - 25 yards/23 meters
• Sport weight yarn in colors:
o Light Yellow - 10 yards/9 meters
• 4.00 mm. crochet hook
• 3.00 mm. crochet hook
• Two (15 mm.) safety eyes
• Yarn needle, stitch markers and scissors
• Stuffing material of your choice
This pattern is for personal use only. PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE, TRANSLATE OR DISTRIBUTE PATTERN. Pattern made by Michelle Alvarez.
OF COURSE YOU CAN SELL THE TOYS YOU MAKE! Just give credit for the pattern to Michelle Alvarez from Bunnies & Yarn.
More crochet patterns available -> https://www.etsy.com/shop/BunniesandYarn