Nudelholz mit Gravur für Oma - Walzholz - Holzgravur - Großmutter - personalisiert - graviertes Nudelholz
Wenn Oma Plätzchen backt, dann riecht es im ganzen Haus, dieser spezielle Geruch von Zimt und Nelken und überhaupt: Weihnachten, Zuhause und Gutenachtgeschichten. Unser Nudelholz für Omas wird daher höchsten Ansprüchen gerecht: Es ist aus stabilem Echtholz mit einer strapazierfähigen Stahlachse. So gelingen die Plätzchen noch besser.
Wähle einfach dein Wunschmotiv und sende uns nach der Bestellung deinen Wunschnamen. Du erreichst uns unter info [!at] lpz-gmbh.de oder direkt über unser Verkäuferkonto.
- personalisierbares Nudelholz
- perfektes Geschenk für alle Omas
- stabil und strapazierfähig
- Durchmesser: ca. 6 cm,Länge(ohne Griffe): ca. 25 cm,Gewicht: ca. 700 g
Shipping & policies
We are shipping to the UK!
Delivery time: 3-7 working days
The company LPZ Handels GmbH offers shipping within Germany and the EU. Information regarding time of shipment is under the condition of correct and timely delivery through our suppliers.
We assume full liability for contractual and non-contractual violations, in cases of deceit, intention and gross negligence. In the event of light infringement on our contractual obligation, our duty of replacement is limited to the foreseeable, contract typical damages. The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents. Further claims are excluded. Our liability according to the Product Liability Act (Produkthaftungsgesetz), resulting from warranty or in cases of personal injury remains unaffected. The customer is obligated to secure all data stored on the product before return. We are not liable for any loss of data on the devices that are sent back to us.
Die in den jeweiligen Angeboten angeführten Preise sowie die Versandkosten stellen Gesamtpreise dar. Sie beinhalten alle Preisbestandteile einschließlich aller anfallenden Steuern.
Die anfallenden Versandkosten sind nicht im Kaufpreis enthalten. Sie sind über eine entsprechend bezeichnete Schaltfläche auf unserer Internetpräsenz oder in der jeweiligen Artikelbeschreibung aufrufbar, werden im Laufe des Bestellvorganges gesondert ausgewiesen und sind von Ihnen zusätzlich zu tragen, soweit nicht die versandkostenfreie Lieferung zugesagt ist.
Die Ihnen zur Verfügung stehenden Zahlungsarten sind unter einer entsprechend bezeichneten Schaltfläche auf unserer Internetpräsenz oder in der jeweiligen Artikelbeschreibung ausgewiesen.
Soweit bei den einzelnen Zahlungsarten nicht anders angegeben, sind die Zahlungsansprüche aus dem geschlossenen Vertrag sofort zur Zahlung fällig.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
(Verbraucher ist jede natürliche Person, die ein Rechtsgeschäft zu Zwecken abschließt, die überwiegend weder ihrer gewerblichen noch ihrer selbstständigen beruflichen Tätigkeit zugerechnet werden kann.)
Sie haben das Recht, binnen vierzehn Tagen ohne Angabe von Gründen diesen Vertrag zu widerrufen.
Die Widerrufsfrist beträgt vierzehn Tage ab dem Tag,
- an dem Sie oder ein von Ihnen benannter Dritter, der nicht der Beförderer ist, die Waren in Besitz genommen haben bzw. hat, sofern Sie eine oder mehrere Waren im Rahmen einer einheitlichen Bestellung bestellt haben und diese einheitlich geliefert wird bzw. werden;
- an dem Sie oder ein von Ihnen benannter Dritter, der nicht der Beförderer ist, die letzte Ware in Besitz genommen haben bzw. hat, sofern Sie mehrere Waren im Rahmen einer einheitlichen Bestellung bestellt haben und diese getrennt geliefert werden;
- an dem Sie oder ein von Ihnen benannter Dritter, der nicht der Beförderer ist, die letzte Teilsendung oder das letzte Stück in Besitz genommen haben bzw. hat, sofern Sie eine Ware bestellt haben, die in mehreren Teilsendungen oder Stücken geliefert wird;
Um Ihr Widerrufsrecht auszuüben, müssen Sie uns (LPZ Handelsgesellschaft mbH, Spichernstr. 22, 30161 Hannover, Telefonnummer: + 49 (0) 511 33659959, E-Mail-Adresse: firstname.lastname@example.org) mittels einer eindeutigen Erklärung (z.B. ein mit der Post versandter Brief, Telefax oder E-Mail) über Ihren Entschluss, diesen Vertrag zu widerrufen, informieren. Sie können dafür das beigefügte Muster-Widerrufsformular verwenden, das jedoch nicht vorgeschrieben ist.
Zur Wahrung der Widerrufsfrist reicht es aus, dass Sie die Mitteilung über die Ausübung des Widerrufsrechts vor Ablauf der Widerrufsfrist absenden.
Folgen des Widerrufs
Wenn Sie diesen Vertrag widerrufen, haben wir Ihnen alle Zahlungen, die wir von Ihnen erhalten haben, einschließlich der Lieferkosten (mit Ausnahme der zusätzlichen Kosten, die sich daraus ergeben, dass Sie eine andere Art der Lieferung als die von uns angebotene, günstigste Standardlieferung gewählt haben), unverzüglich und spätestens binnen vierzehn Tagen ab dem Tag zurückzuzahlen, an dem die Mitteilung über Ihren Widerruf dieses Vertrags bei uns eingegangen ist. Für diese Rückzahlung verwenden wir dasselbe Zahlungsmittel, das Sie bei der ursprünglichen Transaktion eingesetzt haben, es sei denn, mit Ihnen wurde ausdrücklich etwas anderes vereinbart; in keinem Fall werden Ihnen wegen dieser Rückzahlung Entgelte berechnet.
Wir können die Rückzahlung verweigern, bis wir die Waren wieder zurückerhalten haben oder bis Sie den Nachweis erbracht haben, dass Sie die Waren zurückgesandt haben, je nachdem, welches der frühere Zeitpunkt ist.
Sie haben die Waren unverzüglich und in jedem Fall spätestens binnen vierzehn Tagen ab dem Tag, an dem Sie uns über den Widerruf dieses Vertrags unterrichten, an uns zurückzusenden oder zu übergeben. Die Frist ist gewahrt, wenn Sie die Waren vor Ablauf der Frist von vierzehn Tagen absenden.
Sie tragen die unmittelbaren Kosten der Rücksendung der Waren.
Sie müssen für einen etwaigen Wertverlust der Waren nur aufkommen, wenn dieser Wertverlust auf einen zur Prüfung der Beschaffenheit, Eigenschaften und Funktionsweise der Waren nicht notwendigen Umgang mit ihnen zurückzuführen ist.
Ausschluss- bzw. Erlöschensgründe
Das Widerrufsrecht besteht nicht bei Verträgen
- zur Lieferung von Waren, die nicht vorgefertigt sind und für deren Herstellung eine individuelle Auswahl oder Bestimmung durch den Verbraucher maßgeblich ist oder die eindeutig auf die persönlichen Bedürfnisse des Verbrauchers zugeschnitten sind;
- zur Lieferung von Waren, die schnell verderben können oder deren Verfallsdatum schnell überschritten würde;
- zur Lieferung alkoholischer Getränke, deren Preis bei Vertragsschluss vereinbart wurde, die aber frühestens 30 Tage nach Vertragsschluss geliefert werden können und deren aktueller Wert von Schwankungen auf dem Markt abhängt, auf die der Unternehmer keinen Einfluss hat;
- zur Lieferung von Zeitungen, Zeitschriften oder Illustrierten mit Ausnahme von Abonnement-Verträgen.
Das Widerrufsrecht erlischt vorzeitig bei Verträgen
- zur Lieferung versiegelter Waren, die aus Gründen des Gesundheitsschutzes oder der Hygiene nicht zur Rückgabe geeignet sind, wenn ihre Versiegelung nach der Lieferung entfernt wurde;
- zur Lieferung von Waren, wenn diese nach der Lieferung aufgrund ihrer Beschaffenheit untrennbar mit anderen Gütern vermischt wurden;
- zur Lieferung von Ton- oder Videoaufnahmen oder Computersoftware in einer versiegelten Packung, wenn die Versiegelung nach der Lieferung entfernt wurde.
(Wenn Sie den Vertrag widerrufen wollen, dann füllen Sie bitte dieses Formular aus und senden Sie es zurück.)
- An LPZ Handelsgesellschaft mbH, Krausenstr. 13 a, 30171 Hannover, E-Mail-Adresse: email@example.com :
- Hiermit widerrufe(n) ich/ wir (*) den von mir/ uns (*) abgeschlossenen Vertrag über den Kauf der folgenden Waren (*)/
die Erbringung der folgenden Dienstleistung (*)
- Bestellt am (*)/ erhalten am (*)
- Name des/ der Verbraucher(s)
- Anschrift des/ der Verbraucher(s)
- Unterschrift des/ der Verbraucher(s) (nur bei Mitteilung auf Papier)
(*) Unzutreffendes streichen.
Standard Business Terms and customer information / data protection declaration
I. Standard business terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts which you conclude with us as a supplier (LPZ Handelsgesellschaft mbH) via the DaWanda Internet platform. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products.
(2) If we set up an item vis-a-vis DaWanda, the activation of the supply-side domain at DaWanda encompasses the binding offer associated with the conclusion of a purchase contract under the conditions specified on the page associated with the item in question.
(3) The products that are to be purchased are placed in the “shopping cart”. You can use the respective button in the navigation bar to call up the “shopping cart” and make changes at any time. After the order form has been called up, the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions are entered. Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browser’s ‘back’ function) or cancel the purchase transaction. When the order is placed using the “Place order in conjunction with a liability to pay” button, the purchase order is bindingly concluded.
(4) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Individually-designed products
(1) You are to use the on-line ordering system to provide us with the respective details, texts or files that are necessary for the customised designing of the products in question. This can also be done via e-mail, in which case it must be done in a prompt manner after the contract has been concluded. Any potential specifications issued by the supplier regarding file formats are to be borne in mind.
(2) You are obligated to ensure that you do not transfer data whose contents violate the rights of external parties (especially copyrights, rights to names and trademark rights) or break existing laws. You explicitly free us from any and all claims related to this matter that may be raised by external parties. This also applies to the costs associated with any legal representation that may become necessary in this regard.
(3) We do not check the transferred data for textual accuracy. In this respect, we assume no liability for errors.
(4) Insofar as such a provision is specified in the product description, you shall receive a correction template from us, which you should check in a prompt manner. If you approve of the design, you are to approve the correction template for execution through a counter-signature in text format (e.g. e-mail).
Tasks related to the creation of the product in question are not carried out without your approval.
You are responsible for checking the correction template for accuracy and completeness and bringing any potential errors to our attention. We assume no liability for unqueried errors.
(5) Insofar as we create texts, images, graphics and designs for you within the framework of the customised designing process, the said items are subject to copyright law.
Individual parts or complete contents may not be utilised, reproduced or modified unless we have explicitly authorised such a course of action.
Unless otherwise agreed upon, we assign to you a temporally unrestricted right to use the copyright-protected items that have been created for you. You are explicitly prohibited from making the protected items or parts thereof privately or commercially available to external parties in any manner whatsoever.
The transfer of the right of use is subject to the suspensive condition of full payment of the agreed-upon purchase price.
§ 4 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
(3) If you are a businessman, the following conditions also apply:
a) We retain ownership of the goods until all the claims arising from the ongoing business relationship have been settled in full. The goods subject to retention of title may not be pledged or transferred by way of security before ownership of the said goods changes hands.
b) You can re-sell the goods within the framework of an orderly transaction. In this regard, you hereby cede all the claims amounting to the magnitude of the billing amount that accrue to you as a result of the re-selling operation to us, and we accept the cession. Furthermore, you are authorised to collect the claim in question. However, insofar as you do not discharge your payment obligations in an orderly fashion, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) In a situation involving the combination and amalgamation of the goods subject to retention of title, we acquire co-ownership of the newly-formed item. This co-ownership corresponds to the ratio that exists between the invoice value of the goods subject to retention of title and the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) If you make a request of this nature, we shall be obligated to release the securities that are due to us, to the extent that the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. We are responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
(2) If you are a businessman, the following shall apply, despite the contents of paragraph 1:
a) It is understood that the details provided by us and the product description provided by the manufacturer are the only things that represent the properties and condition of the product in question. Other advertisements, blurbs and statements issued by the manufacturer are not considered to be representative of the properties and condition of the said product.
b) You are obligated to exercise due diligence while promptly checking the goods for qualitative and quantitative deviations, and to inform us in writing of apparent defects within a period of 7 days after receipt of the goods. The term limit shall be considered to have been complied with if a timely dispatch was executed. This also applies to hidden defects that are detected at a later stage (from the time of discovery onwards). Warranty claims cannot be raised if the obligation to inspect and the obligation to give notice of defects are not fulfilled.
c) In case of defects, we provide guarantee through repair or replacement at our own discretion. If the defect is not removed, you can demand a reduction in the price or withdraw from the contract at your discretion. The defect removal is applicable after a failed second attempt, unless the circumstances prove otherwise, in particular due to the nature of the object and/or defect or other conditions. In case of repair, we must not bear the additional costs, which arise from the transfer of the item to a place other than the place of fulfilment, as far as the transfer does not correspond to the intended use of the item.
d) The warranty period amounts to a period of one year after delivery of the product. The shortened warranty period does not apply in situations involving culpably caused damages that can be attributed to us and which are associated with loss of life, injuries or health-related damages. Furthermore, it does not apply in situations involving damages suffered as a result of gross negligence or malicious intent, or in situations involving deceit or contribution claims as per §§ 478 and 479 of the BGB (German Civil Code).
§ 6 Liability
(1) We also provide unlimited liability for damage caused due to the violation of life, limb or health. Furthermore, we provide liability without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, if a defect is fraudulently concealed, in case of assumption of guarantee for the procurement of the object of purchase and in all other legally regulated cases.
(2) The liability of defects within the scope of the implied warranty complies with the corresponding regulation in our customer information (Part II) and General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
(3) If the situation in question relates to important contractual obligations and involves minor negligence, our liability is limited to the foreseeable damages that are typical for the contract. The term ‘important contractual obligations’ refers to important obligations that follow from the nature of the contract and whose violation would jeopardise the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract. It also covers obligations that the contents of the contract impose on us in order to facilitate the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract and whose fulfilment makes it possible for the contract to be executed in an orderly manner, and compliance with which may regularly be taken for granted by you.
(4) When it comes to the violation of inessential contractual obligations, no liability shall be assumed if the situation in question involves violations of obligations associated with light negligence.
(5) The current state of the respective technology makes it impossible to guarantee that data transmission operations that use the internet will take place in an error-free manner characterised by permanent availability. In this respect, we cannot vouch for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered on the website.
§ 7 Choice of law, place of fulfilment, jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) If you are not a consumer, but a businessman, a legal entity under public law or an institutional fund governed by public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction as well as the place of fulfilment for all services that follow from the business relationships that exist with us. The same condition applies to situations in which you are not associated with a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, as well as situations in which the place of residence or the usual place of residence is not known at the time of commencement of proceedings. This has no bearing on the capacity to call upon the court associated with another place of jurisdiction.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
LPZ Handelsgesellschaft mbH
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance with § 2 of our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
4. Main features of the product or service
The main features of the product and/or service can be found in the product description and the supplementary details appearing on our website.
5. Prices and payment arrangements
5.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
5.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via the relevant button on our website or in the relevant item description, are separately specified during the ordering process and must be borne by you separately, unless a free delivery has been agreed upon.
5.3 The payment methods that are available to you are specified under a correspondingly-named button on our website, or in the respective product description.
5.4 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
6. Delivery conditions
6.1 The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any potential delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly-named button on our website, or in the respective product description.
Unless a different period is specified in the item description or our delivery conditions, the goods are delivered within 3-5 days after the conclusion of the contract (in case an advance payment has been agreed upon, after the payment authorisation).
6.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
If you are a businessman, the delivery and shipping operations take place at your own risk.
7. Statutory warranty right
7.1 The liability for defects associated with our goods is geared towards the ‘Warranty’ provision in our standard business terms (part I).
7.2 As a user, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing.Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specialising in IT law who work for the Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be found on the following website: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 09.05.2016
Data protection declaration
Welcome to our Etsy sites!
We attach maximum importance to protecting your data and safeguarding your privacy. Therefore, we provide information below regarding collection and use of personal data while using our Etsy sites.
Anonymous data collection
You can visit our Etsy sites without having to provide any personal details. We do not save any personal data in this connection.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
We collect personal data (particulars of personal or objective relationships of a particular or definable natural person) only within the scope provided by you.
Your personal data is processed and used for completing and processing your order and also for processing your requests.
After the contract is processed completely, all the personal data is first saved taking into account the retention periods under fiscal and commercial law and then deleted after the expiry of the deadline, if you have not approved of the further processing and use.
Forwarding personal data
Your data is not forwarded to third parties without your explicit consent. Only our service partners, which we require for handling the contractual relationship, are excluded from this. In these cases, we strictly adhere to the specifications of the Federal Data Protection Act. The scope of the data transfer is restricted to a minimum.
Using Facebook plugins
Plugins of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”), are used on these webpages.
If you invoke webpages of our Internet presence, which are provided with such a plugin, a link is established with the Facebook servers and the plugin is displayed on the webpage through a notification to your browser. Which of our webpages you have visited is transmitted to the Facebook server. If you are logged in on Facebook, Facebook allocates this information to your personal Facebook user account. When using the plugin functions (e.g. clicking the “Like” button, entering a comment), even this information is allocated to your Facebook account, which you can only prevent by logging out before using the plugin. If you do not want Facebook to assign all acquired information to your Facebook profile immediately, you must either log out of your account before visiting our site or must use add-on provided by Facebook for your browser http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/. In this manner, you can block the loading of Facebook plugins. Other information about the collection and usage of the data by Facebook, about your relevant rights and options for protecting your privacy can be found in the Data Protection information of Facebook.
Using the Google “+1” button
On these webpages, the “+1” button of the social network Google Plus of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043 USA, (hereafter referred to as “Google”) is used. If you invoke a webpage of our Internet presence, which is provided with the “+1” button, a link is established with the Google servers in the USA, and the button is displayed on the Internet page through a notification to your browser. Here, your IP address as well as the information, as to which of our Internet sites you have visited, is forwarded to the Google server. This is independent of whether you have registered with or are logged in on Google Plus. Data is transferred even in case of users who are not registered or logged in on these sites. The “+1” button is not used to record your visits on the Internet. When displaying a “+1” button, Google does not permanently log your browser history and also does not analyse your visit to a page with “+1” button in another manner. Google saves the data of your visit for about two weeks for system maintenance and troubleshooting purposes. However, this data is not structured as per the individual profiles, user names or URLs, and is also not forwarded to us.
Moreover, if you are a member of Google Plus, and if your are logged in on Google Plus during the period in which you use the plugin, the information collected about your website visit is linked to your Google Plus Account and disclosed to other users. Even in case of interactions, which are possible with various Google plugins, the corresponding information about you is collected and transmitted to Google and stored there. For an overview of the different types of Google plugins, log on to:
If you have made your profile publically accessible in the Google Plus settings, your “+1” can be superimposed by Google as information together with your profile names and your photo in Google services, e.g. in search results or in your Google profile, or at other places on websites and advertisements on the Internet. If you do not want Google to allocate the collected information directly to your Google Plus profile, you must first log out of Google Plus before visiting our site.
Other information about the collection and usage of the data by Google, about your relevant rights and options for protecting your privacy can be found in the Data Protection information of Google: www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button.html.
You have an option to prevent downloading Google plugins by installing corresponding add-ons in your browser.
Using Twitter plugins
The functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our website.
Twitter is a social media portal of the company Twitter Inc.,795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, (USA).
We use Twitter plugins. If you invoke a corresponding website that has such a plugin, the data is exchanged with the Twitter servers located in the USA.
Even in case of interactions, which are possible with various Twitter plugins, the corresponding information about you is collected and transmitted to Twitter and stored there.
Moreover, if you are a member of Twitter, and if your are logged in on Twitter during the period in which you use the plugin, the information collected about your website visit is linked to your Twitter account and disclosed to other users.
If you do not wish that Twitter links and combines the information with the data of your Twitter account, you must log out from Twitter before visiting our website.
Log on to https://twitter.com/privacy for more information on the collection and use of data through Twitter.
Using Pinterest plugins
On these webpages, plugins of the social network, Pinterest, are used, which is operated by Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA ("Pinterest").
You can view the different logos which contain the plugin (e.g. “Pin-it-Button” or the “P″-button), at the following link: http://business.pinterest.com/pin-it-button/
If you invoke a corresponding website of our Internet presence, which contains such a plugin, a link between your computer and the servers of Pinterest is established, and the plugin is displayed on the Internet page through a notification to your browser. Here, your IP addresses as well as the information, as to which of our webpages you have visited, is transmitted to the Pinterest server in the USA. This is irrespective of whether you are registered with or logged in on Pinterest. Data is transferred even in case of users who are not registered or logged in on these sites.
Moreover, if you are a member of Pinterest, and if you are logged in on Pinterest during the period in which you use the plugin, the information collected about your website visit is linked to your Pinterest account and disclosed to other users. Even in case of interactions, which are possible with various Pinterest plugins, the corresponding information about you is collected and transmitted to Pinterest and stored there.
If you do not wish that Pinterest links and combines the information with the data of your Pinterest account, you must log out from Pinterest before visiting our website.
Log on to http://de.about.pinterest.com/privacy/ for more information on the collection and use of data through Pinterest.
Information, correction, blocking and deletion of data
At all times, you have the right to free information about your saved data as well as the right to correction, deletion and blocking of the same. Please contact us if required. You will find the contact details in our Legal Notice.