Septarian Dragon Eggs, also known as Septarian nodules, were formed around 50 to 70 million years ago as a result of volcanic eruptions. Dead sea life was chemically attracted to the sediment around it forming mud balls which, when the ocean receded, dried up. Due to their bentonite content they also shrank in size, creating the cracks inside. Septarian comes from the Latin "septem" meaning seven because the mud balls tended to crack in 7 points in every direction, creating the distinct pattern these nodules exhibit.
It is believed that Septarian helps remain firm in difficult situations without closing down. It is said to be a speaking stone and enhances communication on multiple levels.
• You will receive two matching halves similar to the ones shown
• Approximately 2-3" long and about 1" thick
• Natural Variations are to be expected
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
We generally ship Monday, Wednesday, Friday. You can expect to receive your order via USPS or UPS (at our discretion) within 5-7 business days unless otherwise noted. Please be aware that any made-to-order items will be shipped separately.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)