Gingerbread Man Christmas Themed Paper Cutting Template - Commercial Use
This is a digital file
Thanks for buying and downloading this template.
All you need to do is cut away the white to make a stunning piece of art.
This design can be cut and popped in a frame or used as a card topper, there’s full commercial use on the finished items so ideal for craft fairs and markets. Obviously you can just cut them for personal use too.
This template is part of a larger pack of 25 Christmas designs that are all available individually or as a pack – please see separate listings.
I’ve designed these templates to be a 6”x6” size but you can resize them if required to fit your cards or frames. Please don’t alter the design in anyway and if you want to add personalisation then it would need to be done on a separate sheet and placed next to the design.
This template or template pack is sold subject to the following conditions:
1. This is a digital download only and cannot be refunded.
2. You may use the template(s) for personal use (such as to cut and keep for yourself or to cut and give as a gift to someone else) as many times as you like.
3. You may use the template(s) for commercial use (such as to cut and sell or cut and give as a gift to a company/organisation/charity/business/etc.) up to 50 times. If you want to use the template(s) for commercial use beyond this limit, please contact me to purchase an extra/extended licence. Unlimited licences may be available.
4. You must include “Designed by The Cat’s Mother” somewhere on each final piece and on any photographs/images of the final piece.
5. The template(s) may vary slightly from the photographs shown to allow for file formatting.
6. You can’t sell the template(s). You can’t share the template(s) with anyone else.
7. You can’t alter any part of the template(s) and you also can’t use any individual parts of the design(s) without obtaining my written permission first. You may need to purchase an extra/extended licence. Unlimited licences may be available..
8. I retain the copyright for the design(s) and template(s).
9. You can use the template(s) for papercutting as a whole item only. You may not use the template(s) as (or part of) a logo, business promotional material (not including photographs of your completed work) or cut/produce/reproduce any template(s) in anything other than paper. If you wish to cut/produce/reproduce any template(s) in another format or material you must contact me first. You may need to purchase an extra/extended licence. Unlimited licences may be available.
10. The digital download for the template(s) will be in PDF format. You cannot convert the PDF to any other digital format without prior permission.
11. I do not own a cutting machine and cannot provide any technical advice or expertise on them so if you use the template(s) in a cutting machine you must make sure you have the necessary knowledge yourself first.
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
No refunds. If an item is damaged in transit then a new frame/cut will be issued as soon I can organise it. I will need photographic proof of damages within 48 hours of arrival, for insurance purposes.
Any questions? Just shout - I'm very friendly.