Knitting Shawl Pattern. Big size. Lace Wedding Triangular Shawl. PDF file Instant Download Knitting tutorial. Hand knitting items.
This is a digital file
This is an instant download for knitting, available in English.
Not a ready product.
Rolling Stones Shawl:
* This is a classic, lace, triangular shawl, that is worked top down in one piece.
* The body of the shawl is worked in a simple, repeating lace pattern stitch, and the border - in a very beautiful lace pattern stitch with nupps.
* The yardage and the final measurements depend on yarn weight and needles you choose. Thus you will need about 3,5 – 5,4 oz (100-150 gr) of lace weight yarn with the most natural fiber content.
* Gauge is not crucial for this project.
* There are 166 rows in this shawl.
* The pattern includes both written instructions and charts.
* If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
More patterns are here- https://www.etsy.com/shop/LaceShawlWorld?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=20087579