Vintage Celestial Charm Lot Gold Star Charm Small Heart Charm Moon Charm Unsigned ESPO Jewelry 3 Small Gold Charms
Vintage charm set. Gold tone celestial charms or small pendants. A star, moon, and heart. Unsigned ESPO jewelry.
Very good vintage condition. The moon has some finish wear (see last photo). Clean. Will be mailed in a jewelry box.
Stored in a pet and smoke-free environment.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Ready-to-ship items will be shipped (with tracking) within two business days of cleared payment. Made-to-order items will be shipped within the time frame specified on the listing page.
Small orders will be shipped USPS standard mail with tracking. Orders totaling $40.00 or more will be shipped with tracking and insurance at no extra charge to the buyer. I will add signature confirmation, at no extra charge, to orders totaling $150 or more if the buyer requests it.
Books will be shipped via USPS media mail.
Please note that I ship using Etsy labels which print the address listed on your PayPal account, so make sure the PayPal ship to address is the one you want when you make payment.
I can't be held responsible if your order has been shipped to the wrong address due to the PayPal address being incorrect.
Customs and import taxes
International buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Also, please be aware that delays due to customs are possible and beyond my control.
I accept PayPal, All Major Credit Cards through Direct Checkout, and Etsy Gift Cards.
Returns & exchanges
If this should happen, please message/convo me and let me make it right.
As a small business person, I cannot afford to issue refunds for any other reason. Because the items I sell are usually delicate, I cannot allow exchanges.
Thank you for your understanding.
VINTAGE COSTUME JEWELRY CONDITION GUIDE:
Mint condition: Like new. As issued. Does not appear to have been worn.
Excellent vintage condition: As close to its original condition as could be expected in an item its age. Shows no significant wear. No missing or damaged stones.
Very good vintage condition: Shows some wear but has no major issues. Light surface scratching that may polish away. May need cleaning. May have a missing stone or minor damage to a few stones. Structurally sound.
Good vintage condition: Structurally sound and unbroken but shows more than minimal wear. May have a deep scratch or some deplating. Stones may be missing, cracked, or cloudy.
*The main difference between good and very good vintage condition is the number of flaws and how noticeable they are.
Junk jewelry: Broken jewelry is almost always classified as junk. Many missing stones. Several deep scratches or significant enamel or finish loss.
Grading is largely a matter of judgment. Zoom in on the pictures to be sure you agree with me about the condition of a piece.
TIPS FOR LAUNDERING BARBIE CLOTHES:
If you collect Barbie clothes, you will most likely need to wash an outfit at some point. Here's what I do:
1. Make a mini washing machine out of a clean glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
2. Place 1/2 teaspoon of non-chlorine, color safe bleach plus a few drops of laundry detergent or dishwashing liquid into the jar and fill it with cool water.
3. Add the garment, secure the lid, and shake. Place the jar on a sunny window sil for 24-48 hours.
4. Pour the soapy water out and refill the jar with clean, cool water. Agitate the jar by shaking it to rinse the garment. Repeat several times until you are sure the soap is out.
5. Lay the wet garment on a clean, white towel to dry. As it dries, shape and smooth the fabric with your fingers. The smoother it dries, the less wrinkled it will be. You want to avoid ironing fashion doll clothes unless absolutely necessary.
6. If you must use an iron, place a damp press cloth between the hot iron and the garment to protect it and use the lowest heat setting that will get the wrinkles out.