Lucifer Hummingbird (3pc) peyote/brick stitch beading patterns for pendants, charms, earrings, pins, key chains, ornaments, accessories
This is a digital file
Perfect for the bird-lover, here is a 3 piece collection of my freeform peyote/brick stitch beading patterns of the Lucifer Hummingbird.
*The lucifer sheartail or lucifer hummingbird (Calothorax lucifer) is a medium-sized, up to 10 cm long, green hummingbird with long decurved bill, small wings and white streak behind eye. The male has an iridescent plumage, forked dark tail, green crown, long magenta gorget and white underparts. The female is larger than male with duller plumage, pale throat and buff below. The lucifer sheartail is distributed to deserts and arid areas with agave plants in the southwestern United States, from southwest Texas, extreme southwestern New Mexico to extreme southeastern Arizona, and in central and north Mexico. It is also found in the Madrean sky islands of the northern end of the Sierra Madre Occidental, Mexico. The diet consists mainly of nectar, spiders and small insects.*
The finished work for all pieces vary (see photo #2) & can be used as a pendant, charm, earring, or sewn onto your favorite accessory.
♥ Individual patterns (see photo #3) are available upon custom request ($1.50 each) ♥
For more hummingbird patterns: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NaturalWondersByCari?ref=seller-platform-mcnav&search_query=hummingbird
►These are digital PATTERNS in PDF format only - NOT a finished product.
The files will be directly downloadable through Etsy.
The zip file includes:
• 3 unique peyote/brick stitch patterns in PDF format
Each PDF pattern contains
• a computer generated illustration of the finished piece
• a bead chart with the Delica numbers, names and bead counts
• a large, full color bead graph (use with brick stitch word chart)
• a line by line word chart (in brick stitch format)
• a large, blank, color bead graph (for those who want to weave their own way)
• a hand-drawn example of peyote stitch thread path diagram (word chart not included)
• how to -brick & peyote stitch web tutorial links
• This is a digital pattern only, not a tutorial.
• This pattern does not include separate instructions for how to do peyote/brick stitch. You can find many instructions and videos on the internet.
• This pattern is suitable for anyone who knows Peyote/Brick stitch and is comfortable with even/odd/increasing/decreasing stitches.
• "Adobe Reader" is required to open the pattern file and print the pages you desire. You may download a free copy of the "Adobe Reader" on the internet.
FAIR USE POLICY
• You may use this pattern to make items for personal or commercial use, no mass production.
• You may NOT share, distribute, sell, kit, copy, publish or teach the pattern or any part of the pattern.
• If you wish to publish or sell your finished item (on or offline), you must give credit to me by linking back to the page where you bought the pattern or include my name or shop name (CariAnne Slotterback / NaturalWondersbyCari.etsy.com) in the description.
• Purchase of this pattern in no way implies purchase or transfer of the copyright for either the pattern or the design itself which shall remain with CariAnne Slotterback / Natural Wonders by CariAnne.
• Purchase of this item means you agree to these terms.
♥ Thank you for supporting the designer's rights.
♥ Thank you for visiting my shop & I hope you come again!
♥ Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
*[Thumbnail image & text ©https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer_sheartail]