DUDE / SWEET - Dude, Where's My Car? - 4"x6" cross-stitch pattern - instant download .pdf
This is a digital file
Rough night? Did you lose your car, accept stolen money, and now some space nerds want you to find something you can't pronounce? Well, at least you have a cool tattoo.
Dude! You got a tattoo!
--> PLEASE NOTE: This listing is just for the digital file of the PATTERN. <---
* Printable, 3-page .pdf
* First page is a cover page with an image of the completed design
* Second page is the DUDE pattern, with DMC floss key and additional info.
* Third page is the SWEET pattern, with DMC floss key and additional info.
* Colors are listed with DMC floss numbers, but you can use whatever floss you like.
* Designed to fit in TWO (U.S.) standard 4"x6" photo frames, or one double-sided 4"x6" frame (QuoteStitching recommends the "TOLSBY" frame from IKEA) when stitched on 18 count Aida cloth
* Goes well with pizza
If you'd prefer the COMPLETED & FRAMED stitching, look here:
QUESTIONS? Please send me a message.
NEW POLICY: Once you've purchased a QuoteStitching pattern, you can feel free to stitch it for fun and/or profit, as long as you credit QuoteStitching for the design and direct all interested parties and inquiries to QuoteStitching.Etsy.com.
Thank you for supporting QuoteStitching!
Blog - QuoteStitching.WordPress.com
Instagram - @quotestitching
Twitter - @quotestitching